something other than politics Topic

once again I am sick of politics (I guess I am always sick of politics), especially arguing about politics here. I'm not gonnna change anyone else's mind (Hi, all3!!) and nobody is gonna change mine!
Here are a bunch of fantastic albums that should be better known than they are (In my opinion, of course)
1. Pete Droge - Necktie Second - every song is great
2. Del Amitri - Twisted - Del Amitri is good, but everything clicked on this album
3. Todd Snider - Songs For the Daily Planet - make sure you listen to the hidden track at the end
4. Brandi Carlile - Bear Creek - I like everything she does, but this one seemed more personal
5. Bob Schneider - The Californian - Another artist who never does anything bad. A little funkier than his usual stuff
6. John Hiatt - Slow Turning - another guy who can't do wrong. Check out Paper Thin
I'll think of more and add to the list. Any other recommendations?
10/16/2019 3:47 PM
7. Rockpile - Seconds of Pleasure Nick Lowe and Dave Edmunds are so under-appreciated
8. Bottle Rockets - 24 Hours a Day = Band from Festus, MO that really knows how to rock. Have a lot of humor in their songs
10/16/2019 6:22 PM (edited)
something other than politics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.