Triple Era Progressive League - Teams Available! Topic

Hey guys, we have two teams currently available in WIS's only triple progressive league.

If you don't know what a progressive league is, it's basically a keeper league that progresses through NBA history. You draft players and/or work out trades and each season, the league progresses to the next season. Your players progress with the league. So if you own Michael Jordan, you get him for his entire career (unless you decide to trade him). You do this year after year, working on building a dynasty, trying to get your favorite player a title, or for any other reason you dig.

This league is a triple progressive, which means we're progressing through three eras at once. The current season is getting close to the end (60 games in as of this ad), and the next season will be the 74-75, 94-95, 14-15 season (so all players will come from one of those three seasons).

This team is currently available: Atlanta Hawks (currently 28-42, 9th worst record in league). Honestly, this team has some good young players, one great veteran, and could easily be a playoff team in the near future. Here's what their potential keepers could look like (new owner can make any changes they wish, this is only a suggestion):

Total Overall Players Kept (9)
Tim Duncan
Kyrie Irving
Chris Webber
Patrick Beverley
Kendall Gill
Derek Harper
Amir Johnson
Bobby Phills
Cole Aldrich

Going to IR (1)
DeJuan Blair

Cut (2)
Reggie Bullock
Jim Fox

Draft Picks Owned:
74/94/14-15: owns all of its own picks
75/95/15-16: owns all of its own picks

Need 3 draft picks [r1, r2, r3]

If you would be interested in this team, post here and/or sitemail me. This is a great league with great owners, wrapping up its 15th (or is it 16th?) season. We've never had a dynasty team, with only one squad having ever won back-to-back titles.
10/26/2019 3:28 AM (edited)
You said a few teams available.
What are the other teams?
10/25/2019 9:33 PM
Houston was claimed by Landry19

ooops!

Houston is also available. They have the 3rd worst record in the league currently, so they have good odds in the lottery! This is what that team looks like as currently constructed (new owner can make whatever adjustments they want)

Total Overall Players Kept (10)
Rik Smits
Jim Eakins
Tobias Harris
Isaiah Rider
Rajon Rondo
Tim Hardaway
Slick Watts
David Wesley
Ken Norman
Brook Lopez

Going to IR (1)
Magic Johnson (95-96)

Retired (1)
Walt Bellamy

Cut (2)
Carlos Boozer
Jo Jo White

Draft Picks Owned:
74/94/14-15: I own all of my picks
75/95/15-16: I own all of my picks

Need 2 draft picks [my 1st & 2nd]
10/28/2019 8:20 PM (edited)
Can I have Houston ?
10/26/2019 1:10 PM
Yes. I'll sm you details.
10/28/2019 7:54 PM
Triple Era Progressive League - Teams Available! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.