THE BARR REPORT Topic

The Barr Report is underway. JUSTICE will be served.
10/27/2019 3:50 PM

I think the IG report comes out this month.
11/1/2019 6:01 PM

I predict this thread will blow up.
11/3/2019 1:26 PM

This is pretty damn simple. I'm the AG and I hear it from both sides. If I hear something...we look.

WE found a lot of stuff so we recently started an investigation. ONLY after the Mueller Report revealed nothing.

ON THE OTHER HAND the Mueller Report unearthed a garbage dump of filth and corruption.

I got people looking into it and an IG report to come out THIS MONTH. It won't be a big thing.

HOWEVER...It will lift the lid of legality into the investigation of the rancid barrel of corruption in the bureaucracy of a government no longer by or for the people. The following report will be the most damaging and only then will I move into the final investigation and eventual prosecution of criminals in our government. A lot of people will lose their wealth or simply go to jail. I am not ready to remove the death penalty for treason. They are already starting to run like the rats they are.
11/8/2019 5:59 PM
***cough***
11/15/2019 7:19 PM

What's the latest on the IG report? December 11th? Is that firm? FINALLY!

Doug should post some leaks and we move on. Actually the leaks are already out and CNN got them.

Mr. Horowitz did his job but how does CNN get the leaks? Now they got two weeks to make up lies. SAD.
11/22/2019 4:23 PM

Don't look at us. FAKE NEWS isn't. Why should you?
11/23/2019 1:40 PM

What is the IG FISA report?
11/23/2019 2:04 PM

The Inspector General is inspecting FISA court. That is the court that allows spying on US citizens.

Of course we all know one of our basic rights is to search and seizure without warrant. CONSTITUTIONAL.

You can't spy on a US citizen. That is a crime. But we made an exception. We created the FISA court.

IF you can prove to the court the possibility of treason...we can spy on you to see if it is true.

SO...we have 4 documented FISA applications that were approved by the court.

AND they have FBI fingerprints all over them. Were they vetted? Who approved them? Hmmmm.......
11/23/2019 2:27 PM

You can't investigate us because it's illegal plusewise other stuffs you will not imagine.

We're free to do what we want. Any old time.
11/23/2019 3:27 PM

THE PEOPLE ask for an hour recess to allow DOUG access to APPLEBEES and won ton tacos.
11/23/2019 3:32 PM

We're waiting for the IG report on the 9th and testimony on the 11th.

It's already been leaked and spun by communist FAKE NEWS cnn and ny times. Both failing businesses.

We only needed one bad cop to break the story and we got it. It's too late. The Dems can't cover this up.
12/1/2019 6:03 PM

Horowitz is flawed in his finding in his very late report. That's fine. I will correct it. We have done the same investigation here and have come to a different conclusion. Mr. Dunn will be along shortly with his report and then we can move this forward in a meaningful way. NO MALARKEY.
12/2/2019 7:47 PM

Well...the IG report is over. Not good for for the impeachment hearings and even worse for the full House vote.

Dunn is next. Then it's over.
12/13/2019 4:37 PM

OVER AND DONE?
12/13/2019 4:49 PM
12 Next ▸
THE BARR REPORT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.