World - Player Spreadsheets Topic

I'm back after a long layoff. I used to have a spreadsheet that interpreted players values as recruits and I could customize. Does anyone have a link to any current ones that I can use to start recruiting and build my new school up?
11/7/2019 3:52 PM
What is your new school?
11/7/2019 5:50 PM
Liberty in Bryant 1AA is his new school.
11/7/2019 6:16 PM
yatzr's recruiting tool doesn't work anymore, but some of the functions have been added to WIS.
11/8/2019 12:41 AM
Yup, just found out LIBERTY. Go Flames. I guess I'll try to develop something of my own. I just have to remember the categories and what is important for each position.

Wow ... just looked at last season's GUESS ratings. 117 out of 120. Challenge accepted. Wish I could rescind more than three scholarships.
11/8/2019 3:16 PM (edited)
Posted by TCow on 11/8/2019 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Yup, just found out LIBERTY. Go Flames. I guess I'll try to develop something of my own. I just have to remember the categories and what is important for each position.
Its better to develop something on your own than to be redlighted.
11/8/2019 1:11 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/Help/Faq.aspx

This link will give you the most important ratings by position, as well as other good information. Some info, such as injuries is outdated.
11/8/2019 1:42 PM
World - Player Spreadsheets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.