Come join our conference!
We currently have 4 coaches, an active message board, recruiting budgets are f-ing great thanks to some deep runs and great coaching by bnscpl, thejargon and powercatryan. I've been getting better myself.
As a little incentive, the first two new coaches who join our conference, and stick around for at least 4 seasons will get a $20 gift cert to WIS from me.
If you don't believe I'll pay up, just ask the winners of my "Rookie Of The Year" leagues in Sim Hockey, I always pay up!
Make GD great again!

-Nick
11/9/2019 1:18 PM
Oh, Frig it. I blatantly admit I can't pass up a free meal or drink :)
So I guess I will probably take you up on this.
Be a while before one can join Heisman though.
I'm in. Already applied. Unless someone take team I applied for .
11/10/2019 2:14 PM (edited)
Atta be Mojo!
I may live to regret my choice when I get stomped, but competition breads greatness!
11/10/2019 7:11 PM
Are you kidding ? My team will be a previously AI coached team and will be horrible for at least a few seasons.
11/10/2019 7:19 PM
I don't plan on going anywhere, so I look forward to a lengthy rivalry!
11/10/2019 11:32 PM
I apologize for getting you excited bout me joining. But after living with the idea a few days I realize I already have too many teams(4). I like GD but they take time away from other things.
So again I apologize . But I am bowing out.
I really hope you get some takers Nlewis.
11/11/2019 9:20 AM
It's not too late to change your mind again.
11/11/2019 10:29 AM
The offer stands for you and anyone else. I'd love to have 6 people in our conference!
11/11/2019 11:06 AM
It's really refreshing to play against good human coaches. In the middle of my second tight battle of the season already. Get your team a boost in their SOS and be ready for the play-offs.
11/14/2019 12:54 PM
Bump
11/17/2019 6:44 PM
Most competitive conference in D-II, possibly every division below FBS. Top two teams, 1 has only lost to teams ranked 1,2 & 3. The other human team has only lost to #2. Plenty of room for more coaches. D-II SIAC.
11/18/2019 5:49 PM
#1 was "upset" by #2 in the conference championship game. They flip-flopped in the rankings. 4 play-off participants. 2 1-seeds, a 4-seed and a 6-seed. Opportunity for a lot of recruiting capital. You can help us add to that by joining our conference.
11/20/2019 6:20 PM
If you enjoy lots of money for recruitimg, SIAC Heisman is where it's at!
11/21/2019 6:14 AM
I like that you’ve posted this, actively recruiting coaches.

Ive been coaching Cheyney for about 10 seasons... it was already well established (thanks to bigpoppa) when I took over. I’ve faced hoovcats a couple of previous times in the playoffs, but never could beat him. I usually took solace in the fact that I kept it closer than other people.

But I finally beat him today... my first ever GD championship!!! And I’d played GD previously for a while in the mid 2000s, under the ID hrhf.

So so the championship win combined with the fact that guys like you are actively working to make this gd world better, I may re-up for a few more seasons. I was about to just write it off and call it a day, but there IS hope of beating hoov.

I was was also pleasantly surprised to see that the aforementioned bigpoppa has returned to this world as of the just completed season. I’ve never coached against him, but I’ve long admired what he accomplished with Cheyney before me. He was hoov before hoov lol.

Mojo, you should give it a go. I’d love to see you as a steady member of Heisman D2, instead of just popping in and out for a season every once in a while.
11/25/2019 9:26 PM
Thanks Rob. But I have 4 teams and that is more than I should have for my sanity. Speaking of sanity, soon it will be time for Sanity Klaws :)
11/26/2019 9:56 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.