yatzr recruiting tool Topic

I just came back to GD - does the recruiting tool no longer work? I can't get it to load any recruits for me. If it doesn't work is there a place that we can get the slider settings that yatzr was using?
11/10/2019 9:41 AM
yatzr is dead....not sure about the second question
11/10/2019 10:44 AM
With the site's change to SportsHub, the Yatzr recruiting tool no longer works. however, some of the features of Yatzr's tool were integrated into the current site, such as bulk recruiting, the names of competing schools on recruits (including identifying human coaches), the distance of competing schools, and the recruit's potential is now listed more clearly. I didn't use Yatzr's tool so not sure what slider setting you're referring to.
11/10/2019 10:46 AM
That's a bummer is there a way for me to search by roll rating? I know I can see a player's roll rating on the recruiting page but there's no where that lets me pick which roll rating to use. I'm hoping I don't have to create my own excel spreadsheet
11/10/2019 1:39 PM
When doing a search for a position, In position put in the position (ex QB) and then next to it is Total , put in the same position you are searching for and then results will tell you their Role Ratings .
11/10/2019 1:59 PM
On the Search Recruits page, choose a specific position. Then the Drop down box that says "Total" lets you view the different role ratings for that position. (Choosing Role Ratings isn't available when viewing all positions.)
11/10/2019 2:02 PM
Thanks guys
11/10/2019 2:25 PM
yatzr recruiting tool Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.