Seriously...How? Topic

So Dems are OK with an election where a small group had pre-determined the winner, yet they are up in arms over one where people may have been "influenced". That doesn't sound just a little off-base to you? People weren't still free to vote any way they wanted?
12/10/2019 7:40 AM
all3, my friend. Your one trick pony died. You're beating on a dead horse. Better dismount.
12/10/2019 7:45 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/10/2019 7:40:00 AM (view original):
So Dems are OK with an election where a small group had pre-determined the winner, yet they are up in arms over one where people may have been "influenced". That doesn't sound just a little off-base to you? People weren't still free to vote any way they wanted?
This pretzel logic of bs is too dumb to bother unpacking.
12/10/2019 9:11 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/10/2019 7:45:00 AM (view original):
all3, my friend. Your one trick pony died. You're beating on a dead horse. Better dismount.
Just admit it makes no sense, like so many things the Dems do. I'll not try to say Repubs are any better, but at least I'm objective enough to admit it.
12/10/2019 9:40 AM
yang me yang me

juz don spang me
12/10/2019 11:10 AM
lol. Bags I'm just about with you on the Yang thing. He's growing on me. His humility and candor are quite winning........ very non politician-like.

And all3,-------- Buddy I have NO PROBLEM admitting that "many things the Dems do" make no (or very little) sense. I'll go even farther,........ huge boatloads of sh*t said by folks claiming to be Democrats not only makes no sense, but is complete horsesh*t. Same with the "others". You've got that right. Now....secondary education becomes in play.

The dumb Dems. are (thankfully for THEM!) NOT in the position of trying to defend the indefensible. Protect a nincompoop, if you will.
The question I have for the REAL "R's" is Why? Trump isn't really even a Repugnant and He STOLE the Primary process with $$$ and insults on a weak and spineless (largely!) field. Mainly by lying. So, Why?

What's in it for the Party if they succeed in protecting him? Conversely, what does it do to the Party to have ANOTHER Repugnant POTUS go down in (spectacular, in this case!) flames of corruption and shame. Wait......... I think I may just have answered my own question?

Poi Dog Pondering.
12/10/2019 11:31 AM
its a weird weird weird weird thing but he reaches across the aisle

he trades what he has to for votes
12/10/2019 12:02 PM
Matt “Grandstand” Gaetz is certainly living up to the reputation of Florida today.

First...IRONY

When Gaetz was 26, he was driving back from a nightclub on Okaloosa Island in a BMW registered to his father, then-Florida Sen. Don Gaetz. Okaloosa County Deputy Chris Anglin clocked Gaetz traveling 48 mph in a 35 mph.

Anglin reported that Gaetz’s eyes were watery and bloodshot, and he swayed and staggered when he got out of the car and smelled of alcohol.

Gaetz, a lawyer, admitted he had consumed two beers but declined field sobriety tests. He was arrested and refused the breath test.

Second...FAMILIARITY

His “warning” to Democrats sounds suspiciously familiar. Like 2018 midterms familiar. Like a hypocrite familiar.

12/12/2019 4:25 PM
◂ Prev 12
Seriously...How? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.