Automated Draft Topic

or we could just keep it the way it is, deal with the results, and stop b*tching. or we could keep it the way it is and still b*tch because that's part of the fun.
12/3/2019 7:51 PM
Posted by pexetera on 12/3/2019 7:53:00 PM (view original):
or we could just keep it the way it is, deal with the results, and stop b*tching. or we could keep it the way it is and still b*tch because that's part of the fun.
The latter is most within the spirit of the league.
12/3/2019 8:56 PM
Posted by robusk on 12/3/2019 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pexetera on 12/3/2019 7:53:00 PM (view original):
The latter is most within the spirit of the league.
Agreed
12/4/2019 9:03 AM
In all honesty I believe a lot of our issues will be resolved simply in now having this experience under our belt. I suspect if we could we'd all likely edit our rankings. Some didn't get a great positional distribution and some didn't get a great usage distribution. Rather than change this season I'd rather spend the time rebuilding my board for season 2.
12/4/2019 6:38 PM
Robusk, i can take 2 more teams if anyone jumped ship. I can get skypilot...aka 6544...to run one and I'll run my own and another
12/8/2019 4:53 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Automated Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.