We are soooooo close!
12/20/2019 3:25 PM
I know I’m ready to go
12/20/2019 4:21 PM
12/20/2019 5:45 PM
go ahead and skip me

in the future, when someone makes you wait as long as i did, they deserve to be skipped right away
12/20/2019 6:00 PM
Derrick Rose and Alonzo Mourning
12/20/2019 7:43 PM
Hate to skip guys who may have been waiting for dh, but posted times are posted times, and I'd want someone to post my proxy ASAP if I sent it to them.
sappy
To:
all3
Received:
12/20/2019 6:44:00 PM
Subject:
odl proxy
Dont know if I will make my pick tonight. You seem pretty active. I want Dirk Nowitski and Terrell Brandon when gets to my time. If not available I will pick in the am
12/20/2019 8:01 PM
Mr. Commish, just so we all know, is there any kind of deadline for the missed owners' round 6 picks, or do they get to prevent the rest of the League from finalizing their teams for as long as they want? 24-hour rule in effect?

FWIW, I site-mailed ben asking him to answer this here, so we're all on the same page and know when/if we should check back.
12/21/2019 11:33 AM (edited)
Lol, crickets
12/21/2019 11:14 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/21/2019 11:33:00 AM (view original):
Mr. Commish, just so we all know, is there any kind of deadline for the missed owners' round 6 picks, or do they get to prevent the rest of the League from finalizing their teams for as long as they want? 24-hour rule in effect?

FWIW, I site-mailed ben asking him to answer this here, so we're all on the same page and know when/if we should check back.
It’s never been that way before and I don’t think it’s fair to introduce a new rule this late in the game.

Relax man. People are traveling for holidays and stuff. Not everyone is in such a hurry.
12/21/2019 11:41 AM
Posted by robusk on 12/21/2019 11:41:00 AM (view original):

It’s never been that way before and I don’t think it’s fair to introduce a new rule this late in the game.

Relax man. People are traveling for holidays and stuff. Not everyone is in such a hurry.
Maybe YOU need to relax, because it's NOT about being in a hurry. It's a HUGE strategic advantage that these owners can take "forever" to make their picks. It's also about courtesy to the rest of the League, who without some deadline will be asked to keep checking-back and checking-back to see when the others finally pick, while facing the same traveling for the holidays and stuff.
12/21/2019 12:16 PM
I site mailed the three missing owners giving them today and tomorrow. On Monday if picks aren’t made, those picks will be forfeit.

I also want to apologize for not being around as much as I typically would be. Some genius (me) thought it would be smart to sell his house right during the middle of his first season as a varsity coach.
12/21/2019 12:31 PM
ben, thanks for posting a clear rule, so all know what timeline to follow.
Good luck with the home sale. Always a pain, even without time-consuming coaching.
12/21/2019 12:51 PM
Otis Thorpe
CJ Miles
apologies for delay!
12/21/2019 12:54 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/21/2019 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 12/21/2019 11:41:00 AM (view original):

Maybe YOU need to relax, because it's NOT about being in a hurry. It's a HUGE strategic advantage that these owners can take "forever" to make their picks. It's also about courtesy to the rest of the League, who without some deadline will be asked to keep checking-back and checking-back to see when the others finally pick, while facing the same traveling for the holidays and stuff.
Love to join a perfectly happy, content, quality league and then complain about it the entire draft, making it almost unbearable for others. It’s the best.
12/21/2019 1:30 PM
Also huge strategic advantage? Lol.
12/21/2019 1:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.