DEAR DIARY Topic

DEAR DIARY: These are my most guarded and private thoughts not investigated through a FISA warrant.
12/8/2019 6:32 PM

DEAR DIARY: Maybe Barak didn't get my latest because he moved. Heard he got a beach house. Keep trying.
12/8/2019 6:45 PM

DEAR DIARY: Remind Jill to pick up some more finger food.
12/8/2019 6:48 PM

DEAR DIARY: Research if MALARKEY is even relevant these days and paint it on the side of my bus anyways.
12/8/2019 6:54 PM

DEAR DIARY: Remind Jill that HUNTER won't be over for Christmas this year and to change the locks.
12/8/2019 6:56 PM

DEAR DIARY: Send note to Kamala. Tell her she is clean and articulate.
12/8/2019 7:01 PM

DEAR DIARY: Remind staff to make sure I'm downwind of Swalwell at next diner.
12/8/2019 7:04 PM
Just normal posts from a normal bot, sorry, person.
12/9/2019 12:25 AM

DEAR DIARY: You must have blocked Uofa2 years ago for a reason. Confirm: PERMA BLOCKED
12/9/2019 4:22 PM
Normal. This is what normal people do.
12/10/2019 12:22 AM

DEAR DIARY: Why is Hillary ahead of me in the polls?
12/10/2019 6:13 PM
Because she threatens them with "The Epstein Treatment" if they don't vote for her?
12/11/2019 5:22 PM
HEY all3! Been holding our tongues and keeping our powder dry since the inauguration and the Steele Dossier. IT'S OVER!

The lids been blown off and now the worm turns. Dems lose the House. GOP Keeps Senate. Trump gets re-elected in a landslide.

MANY bad people go to prison. Others hurt badly financially. Like Lindsey Graham said...no wrist slaps.

THIS TIME THEY PAY so they never do it again. JUSTICE IS SWEET!
12/11/2019 7:45 PM

DEAR DIARY: The House impeached President Trump today because he told a Ukrainian official he had 6 hours to fire a guy who was going after his son for corruption or they wouldn't get our billions of dollars and Barak backed him up because....oh wait.....

NEVERMIND
12/13/2019 1:45 PM

DEAR DIARY:

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday sought to draw parallels between the results of the United Kingdom’s general election and the 2020 White House race — arguing that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s resounding victory should warn Democrats against veering too far left in their fight to defeat President Donald Trump.

“Boris Johnson is winning in a walk,” Biden, a leading Democratic presidential candidate, told attendees of a campaign fundraiser in San Francisco. The prime minister’s Conservative Party captured an overwhelming parliamentary majority in Thursday’s election, taking dozens of seats in Britain’s House of Commons from opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party.

12/13/2019 6:55 PM
1|2|3...13 Next ▸
DEAR DIARY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.