DEAR DIARY Topic

SUPERSTAR Clay Aiken just pulled his support from me and gave it to Amy. What's she gonna do?

Next time I see him I'm gonna rip his head off and **** down his throat. No More Malarkey.
2/11/2020 7:59 PM

CORNPOP!
2/11/2020 8:04 PM

Just called Yang from the bus station while waiting on the money from Hunter. Told him he should drop out.

He agreed. Better start ordering furniture for the White House.
2/11/2020 8:17 PM

Just figured out I'm already IN CAROLINA AT THE BUS STATION. All's I need now is a cab.

Will tell Hunter to forget about the money........as soon as he picks up.
2/11/2020 8:23 PM

Just talked to my entire staff and asked how we were doing tonight. She said "about" what we expected.

I must be kicking ***. Will ask one of the young ones to be my running mate. Maybe Warren.

She looks pretty spry.
2/11/2020 8:31 PM

Bennett just tried to call me with an urgent message but I never got it because his cell dropped out.
2/11/2020 8:41 PM

I just told my entire staff I thought it would be all downhill from here...and she said "You have no idea."
2/11/2020 8:43 PM

Going to sleep now. Called the manager to let him know the MOTEL 6 sign was keeping me awake.

He told me I should have gotten the room with a curtain. I told my entire staff I'd just put a pillow over my face.

She told me at this point that was probably the right thing to do. DUH!
2/11/2020 9:00 PM

OFFICIAL COUNTER OF IOWA CAUCUS
2/15/2020 3:17 PM

MUST STOP Dougs "hole" speech. plusewise attack little mike for his sex abuse.

Here's Dougs hole speech. We must stop it. Where is my staff? I think she went to lunch.

This is the kind of free speech we have to crush.

"I listen to FOX all the time and I don't recall them touting her. If anything we pity her for being a native American from American Samoa linage. As we all know, the Andy Jackson DemoNazis destroyed the native Americans while enslaving and whipping and raping the blacks. Then they went to war and had over a half million white people murdered just so they could keep their black slaves. But I digress. We're talking about the new repressive bigoted racist DemoNazi party. The same liberal DemoNazis that rioted in New York City.

It's not Tulsi Gabbard...exclusively. The DemoNazis hate everybody. In DemoNazi world...everybody has a hole. You are identified by your hole and must crawl into your hole and stay in your hole until they say different. And you can't argue with big boss man or you get kicked out of your hole.

The DemoNazis have holes for Blacks and Women and Native Americans and Rich people and Students and Latinos and Poor people and Evangelicals and Educated and non-educated and Union and non-union and the SECRET HOLE.

Some holes are good and some are bad and it can change depending on what the hole leaders in the SECRET HOLE decide. The only hole they haven't defined is the American Hole. The one we created about 250 years ago.

Right now they are really confused because they have too many holes. Each hole hates the other.

Tulsi is Native American moderate hole. DemoNazis hate that.
Bloomberg is in the rich hole. DemoNazis hate that.
Biden is in the old white privileged hole. DemoNazis hate that.
Sanders is in the communist anti-capitalist hole. DemoNazis hate that.
There are no Black Holes because DemoNazis hate that.
Warren is the bitchy woman hole. Evidently the DemoNazis hate that too.
Buttigieg is the back hoe. DemoNazis are not backing into that hole.
The DemoNazis have all their holes covered and only allow them out when they want.
Problem is, they all want out and they want out now. And the DemoNazis can't make it work.
Too many holes to cover all at once.

And the one hole they didn't cover and they can't cover is the American hole. Don't worry.
Trump has that one open."
2/17/2020 2:45 PM (edited)

Sanders interrupted by anti-dairy industry protesters during Nevada rally

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was interrupted by anti-dairy industry protesters at a presidential campaign rally in Nevada on Sunday.

Three other topless women also crashed the stage with the words “let dairy die” written on their chests.
2/17/2020 3:59 PM

Bernie is ******* me off!
3/6/2020 6:27 PM

Day 12,974. Still hostage. Circumstance improved since a-hole went on the road.
3/6/2020 6:33 PM

FIND Nicholas Wrathburn and put him on my team.
3/8/2020 8:38 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...13 Next ▸
DEAR DIARY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.