TRUMP: 3rd ever President to be impeached Topic

We're not impeaching yet. We're gonna hold on to it. Meanwhile we may start another impeachment.
12/24/2019 7:18 PM

See this? It's mine for another year. I'm gonna use it to not pass anything.

I promised I would leave after this last election...but before I go...I'm gonna hit AOC on the head with this.
12/24/2019 7:31 PM
I'm gonna use it not to pass anything BWHAHAHAHA DO THESE PEOPLE....my god, they don't do they? No clue the house has passed literally hundreds of bills? ****. Civics isn't this difficult, Doug. Try the BS propaganda elsewhere.
12/24/2019 11:58 PM
Hi EVIL TWIN. You still suck. List the bills the democrats have proposed. List the ones passed.

Civics isn't difficult ET. Try your BS propaganda elsewhere.
12/25/2019 12:53 PM
The House has passed nearly 400 bills. Most of them suck. Evil Twin won't list them. No DemoNazi will. Know why?

I'll tell ya. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW! They tell you what to do but even they don't know.

PELOSI: "We won't know what's in the bill until we pass it." That was a decade ago. You paid dearly for that mistake.

Why is she still there? What has she done lately? And if that train wreck would ever decommission...what's next?
12/25/2019 1:58 PM

I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO STUPID! Now I know what's next. Impeachment! Just gotta.......

Just gotta do that thing........................

Just gotta pass that thing over..........................

Just gotta pass it over there.........................

THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING SINCE LINCOLN AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY ABOLISHED SLAVERY!

KNOW WHAT? NEVERMIND. WE'RE JUST GONNA HOLD ON TO THIS ONE. And start another one.

We're going to impeach TRUMP again and again until we can't impeach anymore. That'll be 2020.

I'M RICH AND YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!
12/25/2019 2:59 PM

We're going to lose the House next year. I won't be here because I promised to leave.
12/25/2019 3:21 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/25/2019 1:58:00 PM (view original):
The House has passed nearly 400 bills. Most of them suck. Evil Twin won't list them. No DemoNazi will. Know why?

I'll tell ya. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW! They tell you what to do but even they don't know.

PELOSI: "We won't know what's in the bill until we pass it." That was a decade ago. You paid dearly for that mistake.

Why is she still there? What has she done lately? And if that train wreck would ever decommission...what's next?
You said the house hasn't passed anything, I respond they have, and this is a totally normal response from a totally normal Trump supporter.
12/27/2019 12:31 AM
List them. Thanks for clicking.
12/27/2019 2:39 PM

List them Ufoa2. You're the only one who can save us.
12/28/2019 5:09 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/27/2019 2:39:00 PM (view original):
List them. Thanks for clicking.
Someone should quote this so dummy has to look at it. I’m parma-blocked.

Although we’re not going to list all 400 bills for brevity’s sake, here’s a list of major bills and resolutions the House has passed so far.

Health care

Civil rights

Gun control

Environment

• H.R. 9 — Climate Action Now Act
  • H.R. 1331 — Local Water Protection Act
  • S. 47 — National Resources Management Act
  • H.R. 2578 — National Flood Insurance Program Extension Act of 2019
  • H.R. 205, 1146, 1941 — Banning Offshore Drilling on Atlantic, Pacific, Eastern Gulf and ANWR Coasts

Military/foreign affairs

• H.R. 840 — Veterans’ Access to Child Care Act
  • H.J. Res. 37 — Directing the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities in the Republic of Yemen that have not been authorized by Congress
  • S.J. Res. 7 — To direct the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities in the Republic of Yementhat have not been authorized by Congress
  • H.R. 31 — Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act of 2019
  • H.J. Res. 30 — Disapproving the President’s proposal to take an action relating to the application of certain sanctions with respect to the Russian Federation
  • H.R. 4695 — Protect Against Conflict by Turkey Act
  • H.R. 676 — NATO Support Act
  • H.R. 549 — Venezuela TPS Act

Mueller report

Other major legislation

• H.R. 1585 — Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019
  • H.R. 987 — Raise the Wage Act
  • H.R. 1500 — Consumers First Act
  • H.R. 1994 — SECURE Act/Gold Star Family Tax Relief Act
  • H.R. 2722 — Securing America’s Federal Elections (SAFE) Act
  • H.R. 4617 — Stopping Harmful Interference in Elections for a Lasting Democracy (SHIELD) Act
  • H.R. 1644 — Save the Internet Act of 2019
  • H.R. 2157 — Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2019
  • H.R. 397 — Rehabilitation for Multiemployer Pensions Act (The Butch Lewis Act)
  • H.R. 2513 — The Corporate Transparency Act
  • H.R. 269 — Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019
  • H.R. 251 — Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Program Extension Act
  • S.24 — Government Employee Fair Treatment Act of 2019
  • H.R. 430 — TANF Extension Act of 2019
  • Concurring in the Senate Amendments to HR 251 — Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standard Program Extension Act
  • H.R. 790 — Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
  • HJ Res. 46 — Relating to a national emergency declared by the President on February 15, 2019
  • H Res. 183 — Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States, as amended
  • H Res. 194 — Rule Providing for Consideration of H.R. 1644 and H.R. 2021
  • H.R. 2480 — Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act
  • H.R. 375 — To amend the Indian Reorganization Act of 1934 to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian Tribes (also known as the “Carcieri Fix”)
12/28/2019 5:30 PM

rspuke is no longer with us. Ded. We need to move backwards. Impeach. Eventually. Maybe. Someday.
12/28/2019 5:35 PM

If we're talking about the TURD President...We're talking Clinton. Maybe Bush/Obama.

We're taking calls from everybody except Perma-Blocked. rsp dumb 123
12/28/2019 5:53 PM

Where's Tang?
12/28/2019 5:55 PM

Why do you care? We're moving on.
12/28/2019 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
TRUMP: 3rd ever President to be impeached Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.