TRUMP: 3rd ever President to be impeached Topic

Photo of the Day

Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks
President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump at the College Football Playoff National Championship | January 13, 2020

1/15/2020 10:10 AM
Chump has got to be the dumbest ******* on the plant. He always gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to do some crooked and underhanded ****, thinking he's smarter than everyone else. Then we he gets caught, he claims its fake or a hoax and expects his party to save his ***. By now you would think he knows that whatever he says or does, somebody is ALWAYS listening or watching. He's a dumbass!
1/15/2020 10:18 AM
And a con and I HATE how He turned a national sporting event into a partisan regional *** kissing. He should be ashamed but then that's what despots do. I should expect it by now, after all it's been 3 years. Guess I'm a slow learner.............. just not as slow as some around here apparently!
1/15/2020 11:55 AM
Presidents have a long-standing tradition of attending "big" sporting events. Why shouldn't Trump attend one? Besides, wasn't it the same Dems bashing him now that bashed him for NOT throwing-out the first pitch for the Nats. The haters hate no matter what he does.

Mix, thanks for remaking my point that if their was any PROOF of Trump doing half the things he's been accused of, "somebody" would have it - yet they don't seem to.
1/15/2020 12:10 PM
Patience, my friend. The truth will come out.

drib here drab there............

Eventually, we'll learn how badly we were played!
1/15/2020 1:49 PM
"we"? You mean you, by the media and Dems?

As I've said for literally years now, given the depth people have dug into Trump, and the number of people who have done so, I just don't see how there could be any "secrets" left. Do you think all those people digging 24/7 for the last almost 4 years are really incapable of doing their job, or do you just think Trump is smart enough to bury things too well to be found?
1/16/2020 9:19 AM
Neither..........just that, many folks prefer ignorance. Truth takes work. You know, things like reading, studying, research, THINKING.

Most don't do that anymore.
They depend on OTHERS (media) for their information.
We now even have an entire national NETWORK (corp.) dedicated to one Party.
Things have changed much in my too many years of consciousness.

Nowadays I'm with Nicholson and his famous movie quote when it comes to MY judgment of most other Americans awareness and citizenship.
"You Can't handle the Truth"

I believe that is a correct quote.
But someday soon, they're gonna have to!
1/16/2020 10:01 AM
◂ Prev 1234
TRUMP: 3rd ever President to be impeached Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.