Ufoa2 saves the world. Topic

Thank goodness. That means no more ridiculous efforts to justify attempted comebacks filled with nothing but baseless garbage.
1/5/2020 1:55 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/5/2020 1:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/29/2019 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/29/2019 2:13:00 AM (view original):
This is what's become of Trumps party. Disengenious bad faith nonsense trolls incapable of dialogue. Awesome. Great.

I was actually a Republican, born and raised. I can not believe this ****. Barry Goldwater is choking in his grave.
Takes nerve to type the 1st sentence, after just being caught lying about something. Yet another hater who's message is "do as I say, not as I do". Quite the long line of hypocrites around here.

FWIW, I've made it well-known that I have been a registered Democrat for the 37+ years I have been able to vote. Sure it's mostly because I live in a Closed Primary State, but it just shows such a claim means nothing. BOTH Parties are such a scourge to this Country it's a shame to be associated with either.
You're a joke, dude. Talking to you is like talking to the wind. I show you proof of Republican senators agreeing with Biden in 2016 and no evidence of any republicans disagreeing and you're all "but prove no republicans disagreed!" Like do the math, kid. If any Republican disagreed at the time.....you could find it.

but you won't. And you can't. And you don't care. Because you're in the cult. And it's obvious. So kindly go **** yourself. I'm tired of placating idiots. The globe is burning and maybe grow the **** up?

I'm an uncommitted voter. Can you post your lies?
1/5/2020 7:56 PM
Ufoa2 has not posted here for a few. I hope he's OK. I hope all the libs I never see anymore will one day reappear.
1/8/2020 3:22 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 1/5/2020 1:42:00 PM (view original):
This is SO much better.

You are blocking the author of this post, allMouth
Yet as of 1/8 you're still replying to my posts elsewhere. Once again proving you're a lying sack of crap.
1/9/2020 9:25 AM
ALOT of libs have quit posting.
1/12/2020 10:24 PM (edited)
IF I click on CNN or MSNBC, I have to go through an ad I can't skip or they block copy and paste. NAZIS!

I can go to RUSH LIMBAUGH for free and never get blocked or spammed. LIBERALS ARE NAZIS!
1/13/2020 4:31 PM

I can assure you keep your plan and doctor and 100% coverage across this colony.

Blocking and spam and forced ads are totally unintentional and is the new norm.

You will never get your jobs back even though we are fully employed because that scoundrel TRUMP lies.
1/13/2020 4:49 PM

How liberals view healthcare.
1/13/2020 4:59 PM

CNN

FAKE MEWS
1/13/2020 6:11 PM

Photo of the Day

Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks
President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump at the College Football Playoff National Championship | January 13, 2020

1/15/2020 10:06 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Ufoa2 saves the world. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.