Don't know if you read his posts, but you sure seem to be obsessed with him. Why do you care enough to continually post about him?
12/21/2019 10:59 AM
Sorry my post wasn't as intellectual as yours. Where did you ever get the wisdom to copy and paste the middle finger?
If you'd actually learn 10% of what you think you know, you'd be brilliant.
12/22/2019 12:58 PM
12/22/2019 8:19 PM
This Christmas spat is a hi-lite for the season. HAHAHA.

Actually, my friend all3............ I think rsp may be trying to communicate at the same level of depth of intellect and language as your thin skinned POTUS!
That way (He likely figures) you'll "get" what he's trying to communicate.
12/24/2019 8:58 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/24/2019 5:05:00 PM (view original):
So instead of unintelligent, you're simply an admitted hypocrite? (Doing exactly what you criticize others for doing.) Is that really any better?
Bruh....you don't get to support Trump and criticize others for doing what he does. The high ground? You lost it.
12/25/2019 12:03 AM
Still not paying attention, are you? I don't defend a lot of things Trump does, and especially not his lies and personal-attacking tweets, which I have criticized.
I do defend him against accusations that are political-motivated and have no (or at least not enough) facts behind them.
You're acting like just about every other hater here - ignore the facts and say whatever you want about whoever you want, to make it fit your argument.
Oh well, if you'll do that to the Leader of our Country, I guess I certainly should expect you to do it to some schlep in an internet forum.
12/25/2019 11:19 AM
I fear for doug's safety, as stalkers can be very unstable.

From Obsession (by Animotion):
My fantasy has turned to madness
And all my goodness
Has turned to badness
My need to possess you
Has consumed my soul
My life is trembling
I have no control
1/3/2020 10:28 AM
I have doug blocked mainly to avoid having to scroll through his posts when he takes over a thread
1/3/2020 2:40 PM
You are correct, it kinda gets boring after a while. His posts are extremely formulaic.
1/4/2020 12:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.