Minimum Roster Requirements Topic

Does anybody know if you are allowed more than thirteen pitchers on your active roster and/or fewer than twelve hitters? For instance, if I draft twelve hitters and thirteen pitchers can I demote two hitters and call up the two AAA pitchers? Could I then drop two more hitters off the roster so long as I have 4800 PA?
1/2/2020 7:47 AM
Short answer: NO!

Long answer: What type of weirdo team are you dreaming about where you've got only 10 hitters? This army's got rules, soldier.

1/2/2020 12:33 PM
NOTHIN TO SEE HERE FOLKS CRAZYBAGEL IS JUST JEALOUS OF MUH INJUNOOITY
1/2/2020 1:04 PM
Boogers on your lips because you eat them and some stick on your lips and you simply leave them there? Or are the boogers really like dried skin that forms on the lips hence boogers of the lips created by the lips? Or maybe there is another reason for the name? Maybe I am taking the name too literally and it’s just a way to be silly and bizarre? Interesting to me and I’m curious because I’m actually cwillis. That’s the name. So your culture is fascinating to me.
1/2/2020 9:43 PM
He is searching for something to add to Krazy Glue to make solid fuel for his Time Machine...
1/2/2020 10:06 PM (edited)
Minimum Roster Requirements Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.