Good Morning, Hollywood... Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 1/7/2020 9:22:00 PM (view original):
I don't watch Hannity or listen to Limbaugh. I try to spend most of my searching for articles on realclearpolitics.com or the hill.com. I do read fox and townhall, and what isn't blacked out from wsj.com. I am not a Breitbart or Blaze subscriber. I watch very little TV anymore. I don't think I am any more inundated with propaganda than a CNN viewer is.
If Dougie is accurate with the 92% negative news of Trump, perhaps those viewers don't hear of accomplishments, just what Orange Man is accused of doing wrong, how his demise is imminent. Perhaps?
Or perhaps jobs numbers are misleading, and what is really important is productivity and wages.
1/7/2020 9:27 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Plan?? You sound like Liz Warren. Trump has no plan! He's all bluff and bullshit.

Here's one thing we can all agree on.............. the ONLY poll that means a sh*t comes in 11/2020.
And Trump, nor anybody else, really knows who the choice will be.

I expect the Dums to give us another loser (Biden anyone?) and me to vote for some 3rd Party or minor candidate.
Just like every Pres. election in recent memory (almost).

I'm Ying for Yang!
1/7/2020 10:11 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/7/2020 9:31:00 PM (view original):
All those numbers are good. At best you are splitting hairs. We are seeing significant wage growth. Manufacturing jobs are through the roof. China will lose the trade war, the short term effect of tariffs will be worth it. That was the plan.
I disagree. The compensation/productivity gap is real.
1/7/2020 10:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wait, Jim Cramer?

looooooooooool

Btw, it's not surprising if Millionaires are saying that nothing is wrong. I judge the economy by how the most needy are doing.
1/7/2020 11:45 PM
Manufacturing numbers just hit a 10 year low.

Fox "News" didn't report that?
1/8/2020 2:07 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 1/8/2020 2:07:00 AM (view original):
Manufacturing numbers just hit a 10 year low.

Fox "News" didn't report that?
AND he watches Cramer. Another load of bullshit from the sycophants of Captain Bullshit. 30% minorities approve. Get the **** outta here with that FALLACY. Trump will NEVER get even 15% of minorities. BOOK IT!
1/8/2020 4:30 AM
  1. Home
  2. Economy & Politics

3. Economic Report

GET EMAIL ALERTS

U.S. manufacturing slump worsens in December as ISM index falls to 10-year low

Published: Jan 3, 2020 10:50 a.m. ET

U.S. manufacturing contracts for fifth straight month amid trade war with China

1/8/2020 4:46 AM
I think manufacturing is ****** regardless, it's the broken promises that **** me off.
1/8/2020 7:55 AM
C'mon Man!! Don't let facts get in the way of Trumpaganda..............err, lies.

This administration lies on a daily basis! About anything, even the weather forecast/storm pattern, or even how many people "worship"/attend his rally's.
1/8/2020 7:56 AM

December 2019 Non-Manufacturing ISM® Report On Business®

NMI® at 55%

GDP Growing at 2.2%

Business Activity Index at 57.2%

New Orders Index at 54.9%

Employment Index at 55.2%

(Tempe, Arizona) – Economic activity in the non-manufacturing sector grew in December for the 119th consecutive month, say the nation's purchasing and supply executives in the latest Non-Manufacturing ISM® Report On Business®.

The report was issued today by Anthony Nieves, CPSM, C.P.M., A.P.P., CFPM, Chair of the Institute for Supply Management® (ISM®) Non-Manufacturing Business Survey Committee: "The NMI® registered 55 percent, which is 1.1 percentage points higher than the November reading of 53.9 percent. This represents continued growth in the non-manufacturing sector, at a slightly faster rate. The Non-Manufacturing Business Activity Index rose to 57.2 percent, a 5.6-percentage point increase compared to the November reading of 51.6 percent, reflecting growth for the 125th consecutive month. The New Orders Index registered 54.9 percent, 2.2 percentage points lower than the reading of 57.1 percent in November. The Employment Index decreased 0.3 percentage point in December to 55.2 percent from the November reading of 55.5 percent. The Prices Index reading of 58.5 percent is the same as the November figure, indicating that prices increased in December for the 31st consecutive month. According to the NMI®, 11 non-manufacturing industries reported growth. The non-manufacturing sector had an uptick in growth in December. The respondents are positive about the potential resolution on tariffs. Capacity constraints have eased a bit; however, respondents continue to have difficulty with labor resources."

The 11 non-manufacturing industries reporting growth in December — listed in order — are: Retail Trade; Arts, Entertainment & Recreation; Management of Companies & Support Services; Health Care & Social Assistance; Utilities; Accommodation & Food Services; Information; Transportation & Warehousing; Professional, Scientific & Technical Services; Other Services; and Finance & Insurance. The six industries that reported a decrease in December — listed in order — are: Educational Services; Real Estate, Rental & Leasing; Wholesale Trade; Public Administration; Mining; and Construction.

1/8/2020 10:06 AM
Ok so I'm not a genius. How much of the slide is temporary caused by the trade war? This could turn around soon with a trade deal.
1/8/2020 10:27 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
Good Morning, Hollywood... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.