Good Morning, Hollywood... Topic

They said Dewey beat Truman, but that doesn't affect us today either, Doug.

Ok so maybe everything isn't rosy, but certainly not doom and gloom either. USMCA could be ratified as early as Friday? Even Pelosi is wanting credit for her involvement. Apparently her work with the unions did help get this across the finish line. Good. Word is it is a much better deal for American workers and farmers. It will keep and bring jobs to North America. Then perhaps Mexico will be worth invading??? There's a chunk of land near Acapulco I plan on acquiring via squatters rights...the crazy Asian woman will have to share me with a curvy Senorita who makes her own Sangria...
1/8/2020 10:57 AM
Minorities, like the poor, are obviously growing tired of the BS witch-hunting of Trump the person and are realizing just how much time, effort, and money the Dems continue to waste on their self-serving "investigations" and agendas. People want to see action - action that puts money in their pockets and/or makes their lives easier. Trump has done a pretty fair job of doing that, so why vote against him, when no opponent is offering much along those lines? The economic sky has been falling any day for years now, according to the Trump-haters, yet positive economic record after record continue to be set daily. Sure there "has" to be an end to it somewhere, and when there is, all the Chicken Littles will say "I told you, I told you.", ignore the years they said it daily and were wrong. Political garbage at it's "best".
1/8/2020 10:59 AM
Are they sugar coating? Very likely. The unemployment numbers are very good. The job creation is real. Less people require food stamps.

We will see who gets credit for this come election day...
1/8/2020 11:05 AM
GENTELMEN.....The hate that drips from the posts of our liberal friends alarms me. It is sad to think they rejoice in a lower manufacturing number while ignoring a higher and robust service industry number. It goes back to the 90%+ percentile of negative news. These people revel in misery and suffering for ALL Americans as long as it makes Trump look bad. Meanwhile they won't even try to look for anything positive because it doesn't follow their narrative of failure at any cost until their "side" is back in control.

And as for Pelosi...that will be in the next panel.
1/8/2020 11:23 AM
Oh brother, this looks like a National Inquirer article. I have no idea if this is factual, or something that should be in The Onion, but makes for a fun read...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/01/07/investigators-reveal-hunter-biden-used-his-dead-brothers-identity-to-hide-his-whereabouts-n2559061
1/8/2020 11:34 AM
So our Fancy Nancy is touting the 12/19/19 passage pf the USMCA deal a a point of bi-partisanship from our very liberal majority House. My question is...why did it take over a year? Easy answer is...politics. The election is coming and the Dems haven't done anything for 3 years except try and impeach Trump. The natives are restless so she had to do something.....or did she?

Pelosi knows McConnell won't bring it to the Senate floor until the impeachment is over and done. BUT WAIT! She won't send the articles over until she gets her way. That means NO USMCA. So she trys to look like she is working with the Republicans while doing the very thing she know will prevent a vote. She thinks she's pretty smart. Well...she's not.

Mitch will work around her. The impeachment will end. USMCA will be passed. What's next? That would be the Dunn report.

1/8/2020 11:35 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/8/2020 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Oh brother, this looks like a National Inquirer article. I have no idea if this is factual, or something that should be in The Onion, but makes for a fun read...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/01/07/investigators-reveal-hunter-biden-used-his-dead-brothers-identity-to-hide-his-whereabouts-n2559061
OH YEAH. Limbaugh reported this awhile back. Give me a few minutes. I got some stuff for you.
1/8/2020 11:36 AM
I will give at least some credit where credit is due. Anyone who wants to argue whether or not the sky is blue is welcome to put their hands over their eyes and scream all day. Some people refuse to budge. Fine. I'm good with that. Have a great day...
1/8/2020 11:39 AM

Hunter Biden Took His Brother’s Widow — and His Identity

Jan 7, 2020

RUSH: Look at this. “Chelsea Clinton Reaps $9 Million from Corporate Board Position — Chelsea Clinton has [been paid] $9 million in compensation since 2011 for serving on the board of an internet investment company, according to Barron’s, the financial publication.”

Now, why isn’t this white privilege? Well, I’ll tell you why it’s not white privilege, ’cause it’s Democrat privilege! That is exactly what this is, Democrat privilege: The mediocre, unaccomplished sons and daughters of Democrats who get this kind of cash thrown at them even though they are below-average achievers. Let’s see. Where’s the Hunter Biden story? Here it is. Dadelut, dadelut, dadelut, dadelut. “Hunter Biden Linked to 2016 Identity Theft Involving” His Dead Brother. (Snort!)

“Newly submitted court documents link Hunter Biden, the son of [Plugs], to an identity theft case from 2016 when he was allegedly being checked into an unidentified Arizona facility. … The court papers, which cite a Prescott, Arizona, police report, describe what allegedly happened on the morning of October 28, 2016, when a Hertz rental car employee reportedly received a phone call around 10 a.m. and … discovered ‘suspicious’ items inside one of the rental cars.

“‘Stolen identities were used to check defendant Robert Hunter Biden into an Arizona facility and providing false statements to the Prescott Police Department,’ the document states. ‘These stolen identities include his [dead] brother Joseph R. Beau Biden III, and Joseph McGee.’ An attorney for … Robert Hunter Biden did not immediately respond to FOX Business’ request for comment. His brother, who went by Beau Biden, died in 2015.”

So he not only took us his dead brother’s widow, he took his dead brother’s identity. This is the guy up to his neck in it in Ukraine — and, of course, we’re not allowed to go there. We’re not allowed to look into this. No way. That’s persecuting Joe Biden, who’s nothing but a great citizen and a great servant of the public. (sigh) Man, oh, man. Sometimes the news in the Stack of Stuff is just too good to be true.

Related Links

1/8/2020 11:43 AM
USMCA deal has some for all to like. Is a compromise. Hopefully it is a better deal than the previous agreement. Trumka from AFL-CIO and Pelosi helped get it across the finish line. Trump's negotiator said as much. Good. We need compromise. Hopefully infrastructure talks are soon.
1/8/2020 11:49 AM
I really don't care about Chelsea. Bad enough she inherited those two parents...let her be.
1/8/2020 11:50 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/8/2020 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Ok so I'm not a genius. How much of the slide is temporary caused by the trade war? This could turn around soon with a trade deal.
I think automation is a bigger issue
1/8/2020 11:53 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
Good Morning, Hollywood... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.