Good Morning, Hollywood... Topic

1/8/2020 11:54 AM
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men...

Looks like less than great falls into this trap as well...
1/8/2020 12:13 PM (edited)
MEANWHILE...back at the ranch..RICKY GERVAIS is now poison to the left and never to be employed by them again.

Or not? I'll be interested to see how his future plays out. He has my support. He's no different than Dave Chappelle.

He practices his craft staying true to himself. If there is no bias....an HBO Special should be on the horizon.
1/8/2020 12:19 PM
Again, the fact that you think Gervais and Chappelle are with you is hilarious to me.
1/8/2020 1:05 PM
1/8/2020 1:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/8/2020 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Again, the fact that you think Gervais and Chappelle are with you is hilarious to me.
Ummm..........I didn't say that. YOU did. I didn't say it once. You post it like it was stated twice. Are you catching on?
1/8/2020 1:14 PM
**** You Doug. You’re the KING of being too afraid. Who blocked who dickface? ******* ****!
1/8/2020 2:28 PM
There's more of that peace-loving Liberal attitude we all "love".
Again, when name-calling is the best you got, you probably shouldn't post anything at all.
1/8/2020 2:42 PM
Eat a DICK, preferably a big black one.
1/8/2020 4:02 PM
Now the Liberal is being racist too. This is priceless.
You really should take the advice to quit posting.
1/8/2020 5:43 PM
Well this is something. Trump saying the money used to pay for the arms they used to attack our soldiers was the same money the Obama administration sent the Iranians. That is quite an accusation. I for one would like them to make that information available to certain members of Congress or be prepared for some serious backlash. If Obama had accused W of something similar without proof, Republicans would be seething, and rightfully so...
1/8/2020 6:21 PM
It would just be nice if everyone just admitted that it was Iran's own money that was given back to them, as ordered by the World Court at the Hague.
1/8/2020 8:05 PM
and what the **** drug is Trump snorting? I haven't heard that much slurring and snorting since my last fundraiser at the VFW.
1/8/2020 8:05 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/8/2020 8:05:00 PM (view original):
It would just be nice if everyone just admitted that it was Iran's own money that was given back to them, as ordered by the World Court at the Hague.
They’re too busy making **** up. trump is AGAIN, a LIAR, plain and simple.
1/8/2020 8:06 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, allMouth.
1/8/2020 8:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Good Morning, Hollywood... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.