DOWNSIZE ... time to merge worlds ans consolidate Topic

Start with amalgamating Worlds 59 & 60, 65 & 66, 69 & 70. Remove empty countries from worlds that have 4 or more countries for a start
1/24/2020 3:40 AM
I would go a step further. I would not only consolidate worlds but I would also consolidate teams within the same nation. Rather than have 105 German teams spread all over the place, have all of them in a couple of worlds and create 2nd, 3rd, etc.divisions so that we can have a promotion/relegation system.
2/9/2020 10:13 PM
Does anyone even manage FC????
2/11/2020 1:38 AM
Posted by MathewT on 2/11/2020 1:38:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone even manage FC????
No. It's too bad, because some modest changes would really improve it.

The game is free so it's hard to complain too loudly.
2/11/2020 2:20 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 2/9/2020 10:13:00 PM (view original):
I would go a step further. I would not only consolidate worlds but I would also consolidate teams within the same nation. Rather than have 105 German teams spread all over the place, have all of them in a couple of worlds and create 2nd, 3rd, etc.divisions so that we can have a promotion/relegation system.
I remember when a group of us tried to all join the same country as like a super country. Ended up getting enough owners for 2 countries. So we picked a couple countries with minimal owners and instead of slotting us in when rollover came, they started new countries in other worlds. Really screwed us up as we had to start with less than a million for startup and took like 4-5 seasons before we were up to the 4 million rollover
10/23/2022 12:23 AM
DOWNSIZE ... time to merge worlds ans consolidate Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.