Aaron/Manny world Merger Topic

Posted by meech11 on 1/30/2020 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shobob on 1/30/2020 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by meech11 on 1/30/2020 5:55:00 PM (view original):
I'll stay in LA...

I would like to keep creative team names, keeps the game personalized! I don't see an issue with this?

Also I do not like the rule of drafting a RP #1, toss that one out.
There are plenty of worlds with creative team names. This won't be one of them. I'm not going to budge off the drafting RP #1 either.
So who are you to randomly infiltrate long standing worlds and force people to adhere to your ultimatums? I'm an OG member of Mordecai / Manny being Manny, which has a combined 51 Seasons, and I've been here from the gate, so please forgive me if I feel like you're stepping into my house without asking or being invited! Did you ASK anyone from either world if they were even OK with a merger, or more importantly a world not only with YOUR rules but with you acting as Commissioner? And now you're telling me to just go find another world, **** is rude man!
Sorry, but I wasn't sure this thing would take off as it has. So far, each person that has gotten back to me among the current owners of Aaron and Manny Being Manny worlds have "enthusiastically" assented. I assure you that my rules will be easy to work with. Just don't finish last and you don't have anything to worry about.
1/31/2020 3:19 AM
If the world is dead and not filling then I guess it is your choice to leave or go with the rules being placed.
1/31/2020 9:30 AM
I'm working on a solution to accommodate him, and any of the other remaining owners that would rather go with a "normal" world. It would involve including 2 more worlds (Gehrig and Bryce Harper) in the scheme, and creating 2 new worlds. This would also allow me to add the people who really want in here (the waitlist) to join.
Bryce Harper is actively looking for a merger partner.
Gehrig is one of the very first HBD worlds to be created, but has had great trouble filling for a long time now. One of the owners there is interested. This would also increase the pool of franchises available to pick from. I'd love to use my former Gehrig team.
1/31/2020 10:09 AM (edited)
Im in Aaron and would take Atlanta
1/31/2020 10:26 AM
Posted by shobob on 1/31/2020 10:09:00 AM (view original):
I'm working on a solution to accommodate him, and any of the other remaining owners that would rather go with a "normal" world. It would involve including 2 more worlds (Gehrig and Bryce Harper) in the scheme, and creating 2 new worlds. This would also allow me to add the people who really want in here (the waitlist) to join.
Bryce Harper is actively looking for a merger partner.
Gehrig is one of the very first HBD worlds to be created, but has had great trouble filling for a long time now. One of the owners there is interested. This would also increase the pool of franchises available to pick from. I'd love to use my former Gehrig team.
Bryce Harper guy says no. Oh well.
1/31/2020 11:33 AM
Posted by brianp87 on 1/31/2020 9:30:00 AM (view original):
If the world is dead and not filling then I guess it is your choice to leave or go with the rules being placed.
Back to this
1/31/2020 11:34 AM
Lol..How long has it been unfilled?
1/31/2020 12:50 PM
Posted by brianp87 on 1/31/2020 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Lol..How long has it been unfilled?
The world rolled on August 27th
1/31/2020 12:59 PM
Holly chit. If it has not filled in 5 months then it is dead. It is obvious at this point.
1/31/2020 3:49 PM
So, is the Season 1 World off the table now?
2/3/2020 2:47 PM
Posted by tlowster on 2/3/2020 2:47:00 PM (view original):
So, is the Season 1 World off the table now?
Nope. Just waiting to hear back from the rest of the existing owners. Can't move forward with this until almost all agree. All that I have heard from so far have agreed. Nine to go.
2/3/2020 4:28 PM
For anyone who is wondering, I am still working on this. It's now a matter of waiting to hear back from the current owners of Manny Being Manny and Aaron world. There are still 7 I haven't heard back from yet.

Please hang in there. Your patience will be rewarded!
2/6/2020 12:57 PM
I’m in as long as I’m in the AL. Looks like just Arizona left?
2/6/2020 5:57 PM (edited)
Well that's the last AL spot taken.
2/6/2020 5:57 PM
Hi there. I'm in Manny Being Manny and I'll take Cincinnati.
2/6/2020 6:08 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Aaron/Manny world Merger Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.