More peace and love from the Party who wants us all to get along - as long as we do it by their rules and using their "truths".
2/3/2020 11:30 PM
Another post from a snowflake who laments about PC culture when it suits him and cries about the lack of civility when it doesn’t. Hypocrite.
2/4/2020 12:09 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/3/2020 11:30:00 PM (view original):
More peace and love from the Party who wants us all to get along - as long as we do it by their rules and using their "truths".
You haven't seen the vile comments about Ruth Bader Ginsburg's cancer? Visit some conservative media sites, and see them wishing she would die painfully
2/4/2020 1:37 AM
WOWEE!

Is that really how you feel lol?
2/4/2020 8:55 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/4/2020 7:48:00 AM (view original):
I don’t want to “get along” with ANY of you Trump idiots. I hope you all die of the most horrible *** and mouth cancer imaginable. You deserve it. You’re all traitors, hypocrites and ********.
That certainly proves what kind of person you are. Thanks for making it clear to all of us.
2/4/2020 9:00 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/4/2020 1:37:00 AM (view original):
You haven't seen the vile comments about Ruth Bader Ginsburg's cancer? Visit some conservative media sites, and see them wishing she would die painfully
Sorry, I have NOT seen those comments. I don't frequent sites like that.
2/4/2020 9:01 AM
I disagree with just about everything Limbaugh says, but I can't and won't cheer that someone has cancer. Lost too many relatives to cancer for that.
2/4/2020 11:56 AM
He has (perhaps) done more to divide our nation into hateful competing know-it-alls (BOTH sides have them) than anyone!!
Plus he's done more to besmirch journalism than anyone, save Sean Hannutty.

I won't wish on anyone things like Cancer, but I do pray he goes swiftly and quietly.

Even Glenn Beck (from my home town BTW) knows the evil he and guys like Rush have done to our Country.
They (BOTH) DO deserve contempt, BUT at least Beck has discovered a conscience.

Now, IF we could just get Tucker Carlson out from between Trump's fat thighs.............
2/4/2020 12:54 PM
You guys are a riot.
Makes all this worth viewing.
I don't get enough laughs these days. TY.

I heard a good one yesterday.
It seems ol Trump (the POTUS) not any of his offspring---------- was a ready to have a go at our senator Synema---kinda understandable if you're just judging things by appearances (Have you seen Her?? is the latest joke round the warshes) and IF you was unawares of other publicly available info.

Anyway, Ol Don the Con went in for the kill, arms outstretched, lips puckered, all ready to give Synema his best shot at it...........

She allowed a quick hug, but when He attempted to do a little slip of the ol tongue between her pursed lips, she gave him a quick bite, took him aside and inquired about Melania and whether She would be available for a little "private dinner" the following evening and that surely HE (our POTUS) would be willing to look after Barron for the evening in return for her own silence about this matter and her commitment to providing Melania a fabulously stimulating evening.

Apparently the look on Trump's face was priceless.
No word yet on when the dinner will occur.

I'm betting Melania's looking forward to it!!
Have you seen her?

LOL
2/5/2020 11:45 AM
really
small

I'll give you that one, all3. I audibly laughed.

Oh, and re: Limbaugh, don't like him, doesn't deserve any respect from anyone, but not happy he has cancer.
2/5/2020 4:55 PM
respect has nothing to do with it. I don't see how anyone can cheer because someone has cancer, regardless of who it is. That's just me, I guess.
2/5/2020 5:24 PM
watch, all3 is gonna read wylie's post and think that I said i'm happy limbaugh has cancer
2/5/2020 6:24 PM
who cares what all3 thinks? or anyone else for that matter?
And rsp, you are entitled to feel however you feel. Personally, I just can't cheer that someone has cancer. Whoever it is. Regardless of how I feel about someone, wishing cancer on them is just not something I can do.
2/5/2020 7:01 PM

Rush on Blacks in America:
“You know, I’m fine with Blacks in America, somebody needs to clean out the sewers.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:
“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:
"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Rush on the NFL:
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

[To an African American female caller]:
“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:
“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:
"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on feminism:
"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:
“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on women:
"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on what criminals look like:
"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:
"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?”

2/5/2020 8:06 PM
Wait, Rush thinks birth control is used solely for sex?

Does he know any women?
2/5/2020 8:44 PM
1|2|3...21 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.