Big Announcement Topic

Thanks for the update and the coming upgrade, seble. Appreciate all the hard work.
2/16/2020 9:57 PM
Seble, I'm gulping... are you going to do what so many Web sites do and dumb down our screens, to be idiotphone-friendly?

How about draft pages? Stat pages? Those are big tables! Please don't make it so less data shows per screen, for all us grown-up notebook/PC users. We like to use our screens the way computer screens are made to be used! And that is pretty essential for playing SLB.
2/22/2020 2:48 AM (edited)
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 2/22/2020 2:48:00 AM (view original):
Seble, I'm gulping... are you going to do what so many Web sites do and dumb down our screens, to be idiotphone-friendly?

How about draft pages? Stat pages? Those are big tables! Please don't make it so less data shows per screen, for all us grown-up notebook/PC users. We like to use our screens the way computer screens are made to be used! And that is pretty essential for playing SLB.
Yes, this!
2/22/2020 3:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I've been here (and back) a long time. Any talk of widening the appeal of this stupid sim baseball (my ex wife's words)(and basketball) i became addicted to almost right away is just amazing considering I figured it would be gone after Fox bought us out. The thought of playing SimLive and doing live drafts on my phone (maybe even live HD) Hey a guy can dream! Thanks for encouraging news.
2/26/2020 9:55 AM
Bring back live.
it doesn’t have to be perfect, or even great.
there’s a void on the internet.
fill it.
2/26/2020 12:05 PM
Yes live would be awesome in a revamped form. The most interactive segment of this site!
2/26/2020 10:38 PM
On a positive note this means seble is still working on things. After failing to update the development blog I figured he had quit.
3/2/2020 4:58 AM
For the for the day-to-day small changes in monitoring of my teams, the phone works just fine.

but when it comes to actually building a team, you have to be on a desktop or laptop, is it just too painful to do it on the phone.
3/3/2020 1:02 PM
No one has better, clearer or keener insight to this game (and what attracts customers) than those who have played this over the years. If I (admins/dev) were going to roll-something new out to the masses, these guys would be my first go-to group for discovery. Maybe you did that and listened, or maybe you didn't. I like DoctorK's perspective along with many other great contributors to this game. Reach out with taking risks and gamble more than you have. Make changes that have legs. Think more on a consumer level
3/8/2020 2:42 PM
Am just seeing this post for the first time today and wanted to thank you for the effort and improvement.
3/10/2020 3:29 PM
Posted by skinndogg on 3/3/2020 1:02:00 PM (view original):
For the for the day-to-day small changes in monitoring of my teams, the phone works just fine.

but when it comes to actually building a team, you have to be on a desktop or laptop, is it just too painful to do it on the phone.
The only day-to-day thing I can't do on my phone is see the underlying fatigue overuse % that you can only see if you hover over with a cursor on a laptop or desktop. Unless there's another way I can't figure out.
3/10/2020 5:25 PM
Sports Hub promoting SLB, since it's a great time for it?!?
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=519032
3/16/2020 8:00 PM
would a change to improve mobile allow for seeing player fatigue percentages? Or am I too dumb to know how to do that now? When at 100% the only way I can see if a player is fatiguing is the scroll over on a PC
3/18/2020 1:03 PM
Bringing in more people is 100 percent what's needed.Dont listen to quacks
3/20/2020 7:19 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Big Announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.