Big Announcement Topic

So I can’t join a new league and have no idea what I am doing wrong. I do what I have always done enter the mlb# into the window. It it keeps putting me into an open league. I have no clue what I am doing wrong all of a sudden, any help me out here...?
4/16/2020 8:16 PM
Posted by Fitz23 on 4/16/2020 8:16:00 PM (view original):
So I can’t join a new league and have no idea what I am doing wrong. I do what I have always done enter the mlb# into the window. It it keeps putting me into an open league. I have no clue what I am doing wrong all of a sudden, any help me out here...?
You're probably hitting Enter. Try clicking the button instead. Enter defaults to the first button, which is an OL
4/16/2020 10:05 PM
Have they taken away the option of using the old formatting for SimLeague Baseball as of April 16? Up until tonight
I had an option to use the old format but now it is not available and it has been switched to the new format,which I hate
4/16/2020 11:05 PM
I am unable to edit my line up for my league teams in the new format. Is anyone else having this problem?
4/17/2020 5:00 AM
There is a little edit lineup option in parentheses after the lineup vs. lhp(or rhp)
4/17/2020 5:25 AM
How do I switch back to the old format?
4/17/2020 7:18 AM
The old format is gone. There is no option to switch back.
4/17/2020 7:29 AM
:-/

I miss the old format. I admit that I like the new format much better on mobile devices. But I still play almost exclusively on my laptop, and I preferred the old format on the larger screen.
4/17/2020 1:33 PM
WIS doesn't care what it's current customers 'prefer', just as long as they get a handful of new 'mobile' users...

Only use my laptop to 'play'...Still prefer old format...

So far I've resigned from 5, maybe 6, progressives...Hopefully WIS can get new mobile users to replace our over 700 seasons played, the vast majority of which I paid for b/c just not very good at this game...

DBP
4/17/2020 3:00 PM
This new format is not user friendly. Name one feature that is better?? I used to be able to set my lineups on multiple teams in seconds. It’s definitely not that easy anymore. Please go back to the old format.
4/17/2020 6:46 PM
Hi Seble.. I sent you a sitemail with a question regarding the new baseball format. Instead of posting on here.
Hopefully your still checking here or your emails on this topic.

Thanks for correcting the multiple positions on the performance history page
4/21/2020 2:31 PM
Found what I was looking for, sweet!
4/22/2020 7:56 AM
The home page list of teams and the pull down list are not alphabetized the same way. I had no idea one of my teams had started since it got bypassed on the pulldown list! On the homepage, teams with an apostrophe in front: '85 Charm City Birds is alphabetized before 84 Baltimore Orioles, but on the pulldown list, the '85 Charm City Birds comes after 84 Baltimore Orioles. Please fix this glitch, as it's very frustrating to have two different orders to track.
4/24/2020 2:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Alright I don't post much of these forums but I'm having to go through that ''are you human" test thing like three times a day now and I'm really issed off, what's up with this crap, it's really annoying... I'm tired of having to go through two pages of clicking pics with planes or busses before I get allowed in....
5/5/2020 3:20 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Big Announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.