CNN CURES DOUG-NOW SUPORTING MIKE BLOOMBERG 4 PREZ Topic

Obama oversaw a turnaround from 10% unemployment. It was the slowest turnaround on record. Things have noticeably improved since 2017.

They can share...Obama said a magic wand would be needed for 3% growth.

The stock market has soared under Trump. Yes, wealthy people have prospered. So has the middle class, their 401's are worth a lot more. A good stock market revs job growth, hence the low unemployment and rising wages. No wonder nearly 7 of 10 rate the economy good to excellent.
2/18/2020 3:15 PM (edited)
Why would Oprah be a poor choice?

Even after endorsing Obama she maintained strong appeal to every demographic. She's an extremely successful businesswoman. She seems to have no glaring weakness.
2/18/2020 3:57 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 2/18/2020 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 2/18/2020 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/18/2020 12:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/17/2020 8:24:00 AM (view original):
I do find it incredibly interesting that Bloomberg appears to be trying to play-up his relationship with Obama, while Biden barely, if ever, mentions the former Prez.
Wait, what? Have you watched the debates? He mentions Obama every two seconds!

As for Bloomberg, I will NOT vote for him. **** that guy.
REALLY??? What you gonna do, vote Trump?? LOL.
Sometimes I think you need to think more Tangy BEFORE you post stupid ****!
Vote 3rd party or don't vote for a pres at all...

I can't stomach voting for Bloomberg.
so, basically a 3rd party vote might as well be a vote for Trump.
2/18/2020 3:24 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):

Even after endorsing Obama she maintained strong appeal to every demographic. She's an extremely successful businesswoman. She seems to have no glaring weakness.
Texas is a big state with lots of electoral votes. Oprah would get killed there, and in Kansas, and in every state that has lots of cattlemen/women.
Her anti-meat stance and the rest of her super liberal positions would be the kiss of death. Worse than HRC!!
2/18/2020 5:18 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Obama oversaw a turnaround from 10% unemployment. It was the slowest turnaround on record. Things have noticeably improved since 2017.

The stock market has soared under Trump. Yes, wealthy people have prospered. So has the middle class, their 401's are worth a lot more. A good stock market revs job growth, hence the low unemployment and rising wages. No wonder nearly 7 of 10 rate the economy good to excellent.
I do believe you're correct on Obama's statement.
Apparently he may have been right!
Get back to me IF Trump's policies EVER deliver us 3% "growth" (or better!).
They haven't yet, despite the lies/spin from this admin.
2/18/2020 5:19 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/18/2020 5:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):

Texas is a big state with lots of electoral votes. Oprah would get killed there, and in Kansas, and in every state that has lots of cattlemen/women.
Her anti-meat stance and the rest of her super liberal positions would be the kiss of death. Worse than HRC!!
She and Trump would split Texas and California. He has no chance there.

Flyover America would not give her a chance? I see her as at least as competitive as HRC.

2/18/2020 5:41 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/18/2020 5:19:00 PM (view original):

I do believe you're correct on Obama's statement.
Apparently he may have been right!
Get back to me IF Trump's policies EVER deliver us 3% "growth" (or better!).
They haven't yet, despite the lies/spin from this admin.
Let's see what these new trade deals do. Tariffs coming off with China would seem to help. I don't see why some expect a downturn. I'm going to bet on it to improve. Call me crazy.

Loopholes need closing. Bezos' Amazon paying 1.2% tax rate for 2019 is all the proof Congress needs to make changes. Blaming Bezos for it would be wrong. He files according to the current tax laws. Not his fault. Same for anyone else being blamed for not paying enough in taxes.
2/18/2020 5:54 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/18/2020 1:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 1:19:00 PM (view original):
If it boils down to Bernie and Bloomberg, if Bloomberg won the nomination, would he pick Bernie as his #2?

What tf do you think?
I have no idea. I'm just asking...

He might have more appeal to the Progressive Wing with Bernie on the ticket.

Bloomberg is a wild card. The guy was a Republican then an Independent. All I know is he will outspend everyone by a wide margin.

Oprah? Michelle? Hillary?

Maybe he needs a dye job. What's the new Orange?
No, that's just a really illogical question.

1) Bloomberg ran because he didn't want Sanders to win
2) Bloomberg would obviously pick a moderate for his VP job
3) Even if Bloomberg picked Sanders, there is zero chance Sanders would accept.
2/18/2020 6:18 PM
Ok. I don't know why Bloomberg ran.
Is Gabbard an option? Even some Republicans like her.
2/18/2020 6:31 PM
She voted "present", so, no.

But I would vote for her if she was against Trump at least.
2/18/2020 7:37 PM

And I gave a BAJILLION dollars to HILLARY and OBAMA and the DNC and Senators and Congresspersons because I actually have enough money to do it and a media empire to cover it and PLUSEWISE put CNN and MSNBC in my pocket for a dime. AND HERE IS THE PROOF.

AFTER this date 2/18/20 ... I'm the front runner. And that's because YOUR PARTY is bought and paid for. The blacks are giving me a hard time.

OR the Communists won and I beat Soros and.........?never mind.
2/19/2020 3:12 PM

Nobody remembers after his government "stimulus" we lost another 4 million jobs.
2/19/2020 3:14 PM
Bloomberg just became the first Dem to get booed at a Democratic Debate. Y'all really think we are going to vote for him?
2/19/2020 9:48 PM
I don't care who you vote for.

I hope he fritters away $10B on his campaign, and loses. We need the dues...it's good for the economy.
2/19/2020 10:03 PM
Were MIB monitoring Warren in the movie? She's gotta be alien...
2/19/2020 10:14 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
CNN CURES DOUG-NOW SUPORTING MIKE BLOOMBERG 4 PREZ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.