CNN CURES DOUG-NOW SUPORTING MIKE BLOOMBERG 4 PREZ Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 2/18/2020 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Obama oversaw a turnaround from 10% unemployment. It was the slowest turnaround on record. Things have noticeably improved since 2017.

They can share...Obama said a magic wand would be needed for 3% growth.

The stock market has soared under Trump. Yes, wealthy people have prospered. So has the middle class, their 401's are worth a lot more. A good stock market revs job growth, hence the low unemployment and rising wages. No wonder nearly 7 of 10 rate the economy good to excellent.
I do believe you're correct on Obama's statement.
Apparently he may have been right!
Get back to me IF Trump's policies EVER deliver us 3% "growth" (or better!).
They haven't yet, despite the lies/spin from this admin.
Why are you two talking to yourselves?
2/21/2020 1:24 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 1:19:00 PM (view original):
If it boils down to Bernie and Bloomberg, if Bloomberg won the nomination, would he pick Bernie as his #2?

That sounds like something Dino27 would say.
2/21/2020 1:28 PM
DoctorKz
Hall of Famer
All Star
Add Favorite
Block User
Obama this week is taking credit for the current economic conditions.

Scalise: You didn't build that...
2/18/2020 2:23 PM

laramiebob
Hall of Famer

96 1
Prospect
Add Favorite
Block User
Yes, he did! The Republican SPIN on the economy is detestable. Give credit where credit is due..........just like you'se ask us to do with Trump!

And Gawd NO. NO HRC!!! No Oprah!!

THAT would be PROOF that the Dems. are completely insane!
2/18/2020 2:45 PM

WHY ARE YOU 2 GUYS TALKING TO EACH OTHER?
2/21/2020 1:31 PM
laramiebob
Hall of Famer

96 1
Prospect
Add Favorite
Block User
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Why would Oprah be a poor choice?

Even after endorsing Obama she maintained strong appeal to every demographic. She's an extremely successful businesswoman. She seems to have no glaring weakness.
Texas is a big state with lots of electoral votes. Oprah would get killed there, and in Kansas, and in every state that has lots of cattlemen/women.
Her anti-meat stance and the rest of her super liberal positions would be the kiss of death. Worse than HRC!!
2/18/2020 5:18 PM

laramiebob
Hall of Famer

96 1
Prospect
Add Favorite
Block User
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/18/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Obama oversaw a turnaround from 10% unemployment. It was the slowest turnaround on record. Things have noticeably improved since 2017.

They can share...Obama said a magic wand would be needed for 3% growth.

The stock market has soared under Trump. Yes, wealthy people have prospered. So has the middle class, their 401's are worth a lot more. A good stock market revs job growth, hence the low unemployment and rising wages. No wonder nearly 7 of 10 rate the economy good to excellent.
I do believe you're correct on Obama's statement.
Apparently he may have been right!
Get back to me IF Trump's policies EVER deliver us 3% "growth" (or better!).
They haven't yet, despite the lies/spin from this admin.

NOW you're just being RUDE. Wylie asked a question. You just ignored him and kept talking to yourself. WEIRD
2/21/2020 1:35 PM
OMG! LOOK AT THE BACK AND FORTH between DrK nothing and little Larimeboob. UNSETTLING!

?Actually, more curious. I'm gonna get ahold of dino27 and see what's going on.
2/21/2020 1:41 PM
WELL...now that we figured that out...we can move on.

AND, as you know...I am no longer TRUMP. I am going maybe BLOOMBERG. Almost. I'm changing.

NOW I'm going for either a woman or a man but not a black person. We did that under Obama. DO YOU REMEMBER? I DO!
THAT'S RIGHT. We had 3 African American Republicans running for Governor. NONE of them were elected. NOW...some of the more curious among you might like to think or ask...WHY? And if you watch CNN or PMSNBC you will never get there. So I will tell you.

DEMOCRAT MARYLAND voted for white over black. RACIST PENNSYLVANIA voted for white over black. MINNESOTA...nevermind.

AND that's why I don't like democrats. And that's why I'm supporting Bernie and Bloomberg.
2/21/2020 4:39 PM

I AM SUPPORTING BERNIE AND BLOOMBERG. FOLLOW DOUG - VOTE DEMOCRAT!

2/21/2020 6:03 PM

I AM WITH DOUG. VOTE DEMOCRAT!
2/21/2020 6:12 PM

If you elect me, I promise to do for you what I did for my Senate seat and my wife. WE'RE RICH!

2/21/2020 6:19 PM (edited)

Who is the richest democrat?
2/21/2020 6:21 PM

Not me! I only have 3 houses on my Senate salary. I don't know why I got an extra house shortly after I dropped out of the race with HILLARY.
2/21/2020 6:24 PM

WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS! BLOOMBERG RELEASES 3 NDAs!
2/21/2020 6:39 PM
Bob(Larry) and I have played together in progressive leagues for years. This bickering here means nothing. We ain't enemies...there are some on these boards I don't care for. Bob ain't one of those...

Anyone choosing to believe we should be at war over politics is doing just what the pundits want. I don't serve them. I say my peace then move on. I have no say nor control of what goes on in DC. I don't care if I change a single mind here. Means squat. Yes I can get fired up, frustrated but it needs to be kept in perspective. Good day...
2/21/2020 6:40 PM

I have no problem with Mike...now.
2/21/2020 6:43 PM

I remember Mike but I couldn't tell you if we ever had an argument or why.
2/21/2020 6:46 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
CNN CURES DOUG-NOW SUPORTING MIKE BLOOMBERG 4 PREZ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.