DOUGOUT CALLS OUT DINO27 Topic

Kool-aid antidote is ready for administering, Doctor Kitty Kat?
2/21/2020 2:05 PM
Not my day to watch him...
2/21/2020 2:19 PM
He is a special case. A product of his environment. I have hopes for him, but he has been given a highly toxic dose of bullshit...

I know both sides are guilty of supplying. I'm just saying theirs really renders the recipient incapable of seeing reality. Yes ours does too at times. I know this. I'm a moderate with conservative views on economic policy. I favor small government cuz Congress won't allow itself to be reigned in. I don't trust them with our money. I don't lack proof.

The Establishment does indeed have much to lose if the swamp gets drained. Their Gravy Train must not be derailed. Their enemy resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

2/21/2020 2:28 PM
I'm not a RINO but I probably would butt heads at times with the Freedom Caucus.

The Healthcare issue...if we had our financial house in order, we could do a comprehensive program that serves every citizen. I would be good with that.

I said IF.

$32 trillion over 10 years for M4A won't pass the smell test in Congress. It would be DOA. Period. Come up with something that we CAN afford and I will gladly consider it.
2/21/2020 2:36 PM
DOUGOUT CALLS OUT DINO27 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.