2/21/2020 4:27 PM
2/21/2020 5:38 PM
Like a Martian talking to a shrub
2/21/2020 5:49 PM
I got redlined. By Doug.

TILT.
2/21/2020 7:04 PM
So?

What did I do? I merely said I'm not at war with Bob. We disagree. Big deal.

Please tell me that you don't feel the need to disassociate because I don't hate him. I would be crushed...

I don't look good in tin foil...
2/21/2020 7:21 PM
We can get along, or you can join your friends in the sandbox. Not that there's anything wrong or disturbing with that...

i play nice, usually...actually I enjoy the themes. I really dont want people to avoid my leagues over being perceived as a pinhead.

What goes on in threads like these is meaningless...
2/21/2020 7:27 PM (edited)
Go play with your cats. Call me names...I really don't care. You redlined me cuz I didn't hate on laramiebob. That's just ridiculous...he and I disagree quite a bit. So what?
2/21/2020 8:37 PM
We can declare you the winner. The cats can bring out the trophy. I will see about getting you a crown. The Andrew Dice Clay side of my brain is trying not spit my coffee out my nose...
2/21/2020 8:40 PM

Fox New's Pastor Robert Jeffress says liberal churches “deserve to die”

Jeffress: “There are some churches that deserve to die

2/22/2020 3:17 AM
Sad...they are just broken toys...
2/22/2020 6:36 AM
DO*CHEBAG CALLS OUT D*CKWAD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.