RSP777 & Doug talk Topic

DR Kz and me will debate on a new and exclusive thread. It can be about anything.

For example, it could be about English language or punctuation whereas I would have been corrected for using ME instead of I in the opening.

BUT IT CAN ONLY BE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE. Kz and me. NO CLONES. LET'S GO!
2/21/2020 8:04 PM
Doctor Kz has informed us he is not nor ever will be able to participate. We will all miss him.

The idea of this thread is still open to anyone who wants an honest fair civil discussion.

One on one kid. I'm not gonna hold my breath.
2/21/2020 9:55 PM
I'll give it a go, doug and you can choose the topic. We both keep it on point and no ad hominem.

I'll check back tomorrow to see if you accept.
2/21/2020 11:01 PM
I've changed my mind. I trust you but..................

I thought about it last night. Fake names fooled me for awhile... again. Some guy talking to himself. I give up.

It's been said before. No one here will change their mind. It's fun poking fun at the liberals but the return is negative.

I spend way too much time here. It's time to move on.

Best wishes to all the good people.

2/22/2020 11:41 AM
Bot, BOT, bot, bot, OK goodbye, BOT!
2/22/2020 12:00 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/22/2020 11:41:00 AM (view original):

I thought about it last night. Fake names fooled me for awhile... again. Some guy talking to himself. I give up.

It's been said before. No one here will change their mind. It's fun poking fun at the liberals but the return is negative.

That's too bad. You take care.
2/22/2020 2:43 PM
tHaT's tOo bAd
2/22/2020 4:52 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/22/2020 11:41:00 AM (view original):

You’re so full of ****. Exactly like a crackhead you’ll come crawling back for your attention/rejection fetish. This is the ONLY place in your vacuum of a so-called life where you have the sack to say this ****. Because you KNOW it could get you KILLED down here in the REAL world.
2/22/2020 8:04 PM
Chill. He's gone man.
Posting here was likely his job.
Now that the intelligence community has outed the "scheme", you'll likely see all the Trumpets (Paid Bots, mostly on the internet) disappear just like Dougie did!

They have a job to do, confuse the American public about what is reality.
So that many of us will still support the "virtual" POTUS in the WH!

Just 10 more months until we can restore real leadership in the WH............... leadership that isn't sharing the WH bedroom with Natasha the agent!
2/23/2020 10:35 AM
Anybody want to talk about the Russians trying to get Sanders through the primaries?
2/23/2020 10:46 AM
To help Comrade Donny?

Sure. Putin's Puppet needs help again.
2/23/2020 11:07 AM
A Sanders victory sure would be good for Trump. Can't deny that.
Obviously Bloomberg thinks he's going to buy the nomination at the Convention.
2/23/2020 11:15 AM
Yeah, Russia thinks Sanders is going to lose to Trump. Fortunately, I think every dem would lose to Trump, so I have no problems with it.
2/23/2020 12:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/23/2020 11:15:00 AM (view original):
A Sanders victory sure would be good for Trump. Can't deny that.
Obviously Bloomberg thinks he's going to buy the nomination at the Convention.
I'm surprised by this.

As a certified Party hater (on that I agree) I'd think you'd at least like the concept of Bernie winning the Dems. nomination.
He's anti-Party in that sense. It's the "Party" (insider big $$ Dems.) that's against him and his "revolution".
Trump has taken over the other "Party", controls it empirically.
Bernie is the ONLY candidate for POTUS that is NOT owned by Party!

And I'm not any more afraid of him than ANY of them, even all of them!
Why not you?
2/23/2020 12:56 PM
I think Bernie has you fooled. He'll accept all that Democratic money just as fast as any of the others. Sure, Trump did that to, but he certainly hasn't toed the Party line for 4 years.
2/23/2020 1:11 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
RSP777 & Doug talk Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.