RSP777 & Doug talk Topic

Nobody cares allMOUTH. Stick your “thoughts” up your pompous, ignorant ***. Then set fire to yourself. Or get cancer. Whatever works.
2/26/2020 8:04 PM
Is this waste ever even going to try to post something worth wild? Nothing but name-calling and worthless attacks on others. Again, I understand there isn't much more such a person is capable of posting, but wouldn't most people realize THEY are the joke by now?
2/27/2020 9:18 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 2/27/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Is this waste ever even going to try to post something worth wild? Nothing but name-calling and worthless attacks on others. Again, I understand there isn't much more such a person is capable of posting, but wouldn't most people realize THEY are the joke by now?
Worth wild? You write THAT in a post calling me “the joke.” You can’t make it up. What a complete MORON you are Mouth. And you’re too ******* feckless and dumb to even see it.
2/27/2020 9:26 AM
I LOVE that I can continually get rsp so riled-up, just by posting truths and facts. There's no need to stoop to his level and name-call or use profanity - the truth does a better job. Of course, he thinks the rest of you not being able to read it gives him some sort of victory, but he forgets, I only do it to abuse and belittle him. I know that's very, very easy, but it's also very, very deserved. Now he's simply repeating my redlined posts directed at him - with insults and profanity added, of course.. Smartest thing he's probably ever done, as those make him look smarter than anything he could ever come-up with on his own.
2/27/2020 9:44 AM
I hope it’s all “worth wild” to you. :)
2/27/2020 12:25 PM
Very. Abusing you is fun.
2/27/2020 2:45 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 2/22/2020 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/22/2020 11:41:00 AM (view original):
I've changed my mind. I trust you but..................

I thought about it last night. Fake names fooled me for awhile... again. Some guy talking to himself. I give up.

It's been said before. No one here will change their mind. It's fun poking fun at the liberals but the return is negative.

I spend way too much time here. It's time to move on.

Best wishes to all the good people.
That's too bad. You take care.
I CHANGED MY MIND.

Retirement is boring.

I got all day now. JESUS CHRIST forgive me.
3/4/2020 7:09 PM
Posted by DougOut on 3/4/2020 7:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 2/22/2020 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/22/2020 11:41:00 AM (view original):
I've changed my mind. I trust you but..................

I thought about it last night. Fake names fooled me for awhile... again. Some guy talking to himself. I give up.

It's been said before. No one here will change their mind. It's fun poking fun at the liberals but the return is negative.

I spend way too much time here. It's time to move on.

Best wishes to all the good people.
That's too bad. You take care.
I CHANGED MY MIND.

Retirement is boring.

I got all day now. JESUS CHRIST forgive me.
lol.
3/4/2020 9:16 PM
RSP is now all in for free speech. He won't redline or block anymore.
3/6/2020 4:46 PM

I hate wooden chairs. If you were elected and PMSNBC didn't fire me...could I get soft comfy for my fat ***?
3/6/2020 7:21 PM

This wooden chair hurts my *** and makes me angry.
3/6/2020 7:24 PM

Maybe if you stop harassing beautiful Cherokee women like me...than maybe you could have a soft chair.
3/6/2020 7:29 PM

"Donald...I don't know which makes me feel more uncomfortable...you or this hard *** chair."

"Chris...YOU'RE FIRED."
3/6/2020 7:33 PM

I notice everybody on FOX gets a nice chair but I gotta sit on a wooden slab.
3/6/2020 7:41 PM

This chair sucks.
3/6/2020 7:43 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
RSP777 & Doug talk Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.