Doug_Out? Topic

Did ye pull a Swamphawk?

Or just embarrassed?
2/28/2020 10:26 AM
I hope he shot himself in the face.
2/28/2020 10:32 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/28/2020 10:32:00 AM (view original):
I hope he shot himself in the face.
When is the last time you even tried to post something informative or consturctive? You too busy trying to spread your hatred and stupidity? I truly pity those who need to interact with you IRL. You may think wishing someone dies a slow painful death from cancer and someone else getting shot in the face is "funny", but nobody else does. Again, you obviously need medication and treatment. Please get it - soon.
2/28/2020 11:00 AM
I loled
2/28/2020 11:08 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/28/2020 11:08:00 AM (view original):
I loled
I know man. You loled, I loled, I’ll bet everyone but two or three guys here loled our lolz off. Like, get a sense of humor dude. Or don’t. I don’t ******* CARE.
2/28/2020 1:25 PM
I guess I’m not “consturctive” enough for me to be considered “worth wild.”
2/28/2020 4:54 PM
Wow, stuck on correcting spelling for how many posts now? You must be even more desperate (or is it desprit ?) than I thought.
You really should save yourself all the embarrassment and quit while you're way behind.
Nah, just kidding, that would eliminate all the fun for all the rest of us. Somebody needs to be our "class clown", even if it's unintentional, and you are certainly ours.
2/29/2020 8:19 AM
Nope. That’s dummy. You’re a close second among the ****-spewing ******* retards still here. But dummy is, like MikeT, juggalosteve and the left-handed second baseman, LEGENDARY. You’re just a ****-poor guy to even argue with. No humor, no ******* BRAIN. Just another chucklebucket for laugh fodder. You’re an IMPOTENT and PATHETIC excuse for a man, even here in the depths of the slowly-dying fake baseball message board. You should really try sucking a tailpipe. You’re dismissed...
2/29/2020 12:53 PM
Funny how all3braincells has higher standards for someone posting on an internet forum than he does for the ******* President of the United States.
3/3/2020 3:39 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 3/3/2020 3:39:00 AM (view original):
Funny how all3braincells has higher standards for someone posting on an internet forum than he does for the ******* President of the United States.
And he wonders why I TRY to be as obnoxious and offensive as possible to him. Sweet, Sweet IRONY.
3/3/2020 8:37 AM
Obviously you are too lazy, or too unworried about the truth, to actually scroll back through some of these threads to see that I have said many times that I wish Trump would stop tweeting and saying "non-Presidential things. Oh well, I'm used to it, as having no regard for the truth and facts is a staple of Dems./Libs around here. You all enjoy your "SUPER" day.
3/3/2020 8:38 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/29/2020 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Nope. That’s dummy. You’re a close second among the ****-spewing ******* retards still here. But dummy is, like MikeT, juggalosteve and the left-handed second baseman, LEGENDARY. You’re just a ****-poor guy to even argue with. No humor, no ******* BRAIN. Just another chucklebucket for laugh fodder. You’re an IMPOTENT and PATHETIC excuse for a man, even here in the depths of the slowly-dying fake baseball message board. You should really try sucking a tailpipe. You’re dismissed...
Seriously, man? The things I've been saying about you for months, you now try to throw at me? That's not even a good effort. It does once again confirm your intellect level though. If you ever post anything funny, I'll laugh, but people dying slow, painful deaths from cancer, or from being shot in the face are certainly not funny to anyone who operates above a 2nd grade level.
3/3/2020 8:42 AM
I really WISH (Pray, for you religious types) that YOU would die a slow, painful death from cancer, or from being shot in the face.
3/3/2020 9:17 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/3/2020 9:17:00 AM (view original):
I really WISH (Pray, for you religious types) that YOU would die a slow, painful death from cancer, or from being shot in the face.
Yes, we all know you are a stupid, angry, lonely, vulgar, lying, hypocritical waste of oxygen. Also you're not fooling anyone; we all know you read every one of my posts in "your" thread before responding and redlining: usually within minutes, just like you reply to me, and only me in other threads. I toy with you like a cat toys with a string. Keep dancing, puppet-boy.
3/3/2020 9:21 AM
The puppet thing is OBVIOUSLY a routine you STOLE FROM ME. I used it 6 or 8 months ago on dummfuk. So now you’re also a THIEVING ******* FUCKTARD PIECE OF ****.

Congrats, Pony Boy. Stay Gold.

PS - **** YOU, GO EAT A DICK,

Thanks,
rsp
3/3/2020 9:28 AM
12 Next ▸
Doug_Out? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.