Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

"Trump held rallies on January 9 January 14, January 28, January 30, February 10, February 19, February 20, February 21, February 28"

"Trump golfed on January 18, January 19, February 1, February 15, March 7, March 8"
3/31/2020 7:13 PM
"Trump held rallies on January 9 January 14, January 28, January 30, February 10, February 19, February 20, February 21, February 28"

"Trump golfed on January 18, January 19, February 1, February 15, March 7, March 8"

And fiddled with his twit the rest of the time.
3/31/2020 7:23 PM
They aren't the President
3/31/2020 8:30 PM
4/1/2020 2:52 AM
4/1/2020 4:21 AM
It doesn't matter what Trump, or any other politician does, because stupid, stubborn Americans aren't doing what they are told anyway. Streets and stores are filled. People with the virus 2.5-3 weeks ago are now retesting as totally free of the virus, because they did as told. If everyone would just simply do that, this would all be over in another 2-3 weeks, but I'm sure Americans will make it last at least 3 times that. You can't blame Trump, or anyone else for peoples' stupidity and stubbornness.
4/1/2020 10:01 AM
4/1/2020 10:45 AM
Someone please explain the difference between "defend" and "support" for bob. I keep trying, but it doesn't seem to penetrate his hatred.

4/1/2020 11:10 AM
I'm pretty dang sure I do understand those words AND what they mean and what the difference is. And I'm glad you don't "support" Trump (the man not the office) as it's quite clear what KIND of creature he is (and has always been!).

What I don't get is WHY the F you DO "defend" him??
What are you defending?
I mean, from the big picture......... you know like History.
You're continually searching for anything possible to DEFEND what (most probably) will be viewed as the MOST inept, corrupt, self serving, VACANT of leadership notions of ANY President in modern history IMO.
The obvious question is why?

You'd be better served spending time researching the history of the Presidency of Martin Van Buren and his effectiveness as a President so that MAYBE you could educate me on the subject in comparison to the single term Presidency of Trump. The stable genius POTUS. lol
4/1/2020 11:36 AM

Pentagon says it still hasn't sent ventilators because it hasn't been told where to send them

Washington (CNN)Despite having committed to transferring 2,000 ventilators in military stocks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services to fight the coronavirus outbreak, the Pentagon has not shipped any of them because the agencies have not asked for them or provided a shipping location, the Pentagon's top logistics official said Tuesday.

In order to ship the badly needed equipment, the Defense Department has to be given a location to send them by civilian authorities who have to decide where the items are most needed.
"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.
Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."
4/1/2020 12:49 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/1/2020 10:01:00 AM (view original):
It doesn't matter what Trump, or any other politician does, because stupid, stubborn Americans aren't doing what they are told anyway. Streets and stores are filled. People with the virus 2.5-3 weeks ago are now retesting as totally free of the virus, because they did as told. If everyone would just simply do that, this would all be over in another 2-3 weeks, but I'm sure Americans will make it last at least 3 times that. You can't blame Trump, or anyone else for peoples' stupidity and stubbornness.
omg you are so dumb.

You don't think the Trump admin couldn't have predicted this?
4/1/2020 12:53 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/1/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
I'm pretty dang sure I do understand those words AND what they mean and what the difference is. And I'm glad you don't "support" Trump (the man not the office) as it's quite clear what KIND of creature he is (and has always been!).

What I don't get is WHY the F you DO "defend" him??
What are you defending?
I mean, from the big picture......... you know like History.
You're continually searching for anything possible to DEFEND what (most probably) will be viewed as the MOST inept, corrupt, self serving, VACANT of leadership notions of ANY President in modern history IMO.
The obvious question is why?

You'd be better served spending time researching the history of the Presidency of Martin Van Buren and his effectiveness as a President so that MAYBE you could educate me on the subject in comparison to the single term Presidency of Trump. The stable genius POTUS. lol
Am I looking to defend him and others any more than you are looking to bash them? I don't think so. You have your opinions, and I have mine. I will NEVER be convinced that HRC would have been a "better" choice. Think you're counting on Trump being a single term POTUS a bit early too.
4/1/2020 2:32 PM
all3 is right on here. Trump has done a magnificent job.

We're not dealing with H1N1, as bad as that was. Trump has been dealt a lousy hand. My admiration for him has jumped into the stratosphere as we see him adjust and conquer and steamroll over every obstacle.

From depleted stockpiles and early travel closure to China to the Pence team appointments and his positive outlook he has been Americas cheerleader and rock steady leader. All of America looks now to the President for his continued leadership. We are behind him as he is for us.

Once again WINNING WINNING WINNING for America. And trying not to be too political, unlike Nancy Pelosi who tried to shove the Communist manifesto down our throats when she saw a weakness and opportunity to destroy America (which Trump stopped dead in her tracks) then backtracked from, TRUMP has been fair and balanced and truthful. And his daily conferences are looked forward to by all Americans.

The support and love for this, one of our greatest Presidents, is at an all time high. We will be in good hands for the next four years.
4/1/2020 3:04 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/1/2020 12:49:00 PM (view original):

Pentagon says it still hasn't sent ventilators because it hasn't been told where to send them

Washington (CNN)Despite having committed to transferring 2,000 ventilators in military stocks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services to fight the coronavirus outbreak, the Pentagon has not shipped any of them because the agencies have not asked for them or provided a shipping location, the Pentagon's top logistics official said Tuesday.

In order to ship the badly needed equipment, the Defense Department has to be given a location to send them by civilian authorities who have to decide where the items are most needed.
"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.
Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."
THIS IS GREAT NEWS! Now we have an additional 2000 ventilators. GREAT move to wait and distribute them efficiently.

Did you notice later in the article they talked about the 1.5 MILLION shields they shipped? They have 5 MILLION of them.

ALSO FORD MOTOR shipped out an additional 500,000 this week. They expect to ship out another MILLION next week.

After that it will be well over 1 MILLION every week as we begin to send our excess to the world and save lives across the planet.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!
4/1/2020 3:22 PM

COMFORT = VICTORY!
4/1/2020 4:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.