Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2020 7:05:00 PM (view original):
No one cares about what Obama did, Doug.
Trump does
3/13/2020 11:06 PM
South Korea has done 120k tests and has 60m people.

The USA has 350m and have done 16k tests.
3/14/2020 1:44 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/13/2020 9:55:00 AM (view original):
I understand the push for "free" testing, but let's remember that testing will never be "free" for anyone. Somebody is going to need to foot the bill. Should that be the Federal Government? Maybe so, but just reminding that whatever BILL our Government passes, nobody is getting anything for "free" (no matter how much Nancy and Bernie keep saying it is).
Jesus Christ, do you have any clue what a pandemic is?
3/14/2020 1:46 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/14/2020 1:46:00 AM (view original):
I understand the push for "free" testing, but let's remember that testing will never be "free" for anyone. Somebody is going to need to foot the bill. Should that be the Federal Government? Maybe so, but just reminding that whatever BILL our Government passes, nobody is getting anything for "free" (no matter how much Nancy and Bernie keep saying it is).
I do, and we're experiencing one, but WTH does that have to do with whether or not shots or anything else are free? I'm not going to complain if the Government say they will pay for everyone's shots, but those shots will NOT be "free". What part of that can't you understand?
3/14/2020 10:53 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/13/2020 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2020 7:05:00 PM (view original):
No one cares about what Obama did, Doug.
Or what dummy does.
You seem to care . . . A LOT. You follow Doug and I around like you're our new little puppy. It's fun to watch you dance every time we post, little puppet boy. Please don't stop. Without sports, you're definitely our best source of entertainment.
3/14/2020 10:57 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/14/2020 10:55:00 AM (view original):
You’ll have to excuse allMOUTH. He’s an *******!
There he goes dreaming about my butt again.
Dude, you can NEVER have it - I don't play for that team and never will.
Guess you're stuck with the holes in the wall you currently use. (Even the blow-up doll and farm animals ran away.)
3/14/2020 11:00 AM
These "insignificant" bugs OWN you. You dance at our command for our amusement. You are a joke that is laughed AT daily. Again, please never stop.
3/14/2020 11:06 AM

rsp777
Hall of Famer
Unblock User
Dance my little *****.
3/14/2020 11:05 AM

How lame can your desperate replies get? Trying to use a comment I've been using on you for months now. So desperate and so sad. Not a single useful thought of your own. Just keep swearing and being vulgar, that makes you look really intelligent.
3/14/2020 11:09 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/14/2020 11:07:00 AM (view original):
From the guy taking the time to post nonsense in bursts of 10-30 posts. Self-aware much FUKTARDO?
Show me where I've posted anywhere near that, when not going directly back and forth with you.
You can try lying all you want, but people on this site are all on to you now.
They know they can never believe a word you post. Must be terrible to be treated like such a joke.
3/14/2020 11:12 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by rsp777 on 3/14/2020 11:14:00 AM (view original):
YOU are the DANCING ******* IDIOT posting in a thread to deliberately get redlined. You’re so ******* STUPID that you actually think you’re original. I’ve been here 15 years little boy. You can’t even get in the bracket of 64 let alone take on the DUKE of NON-SPORTS. I’m gonna just ignore you the rest of the day and see what you can come up with out of your DEEP-SEEDED OBSESSION with me and that feeble, shallow and closed little mind of yours. Good luck, we’re all counting on you.
Just another of your lies. You're still checking-back and still redlining. Just admit Doug and I own you. You are obsessed with anything and everything we post. The truth can't possibly make you look as foolish as all your lies.
3/14/2020 11:46 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/14/2020 10:53:00 AM (view original):
I do, and we're experiencing one, but WTH does that have to do with whether or not shots or anything else are free? I'm not going to complain if the Government say they will pay for everyone's shots, but those shots will NOT be "free". What part of that can't you understand?
Seems like you are getting awfully frustrated over the language used here.
3/14/2020 1:03 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/14/2020 11:14:00 AM (view original):
YOU are the DANCING ******* IDIOT posting in a thread to deliberately get redlined. You’re so ******* STUPID that you actually think you’re original. I’ve been here 15 years little boy. You can’t even get in the bracket of 64 let alone take on the DUKE of NON-SPORTS. I’m gonna just ignore you the rest of the day and see what you can come up with out of your DEEP-SEEDED OBSESSION with me and that feeble, shallow and closed little mind of yours. Good luck, we’re all counting on you.
?Nobody is redline here
3/14/2020 3:54 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/14/2020 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/14/2020 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/14/2020 10:53:00 AM (view original):
Seems like you are getting awfully frustrated over the language used here.
You’ll have to excuse him. He’s ******* stupid.
Says Egor to Dr. Frankenstein. I've created a monster, but I love controlling him. Sorry, I couldn't make you smarter than Abby Normal, but you are what you are, and I'll be around to abuse you more tomorrow, IF I have time. Don't check back too many times, as it's a busy day.
3/14/2020 7:15 PM
An Irishman walks into a bar... ...and says to the bartender, "Give me three pints of Guinness, lad". The bartender obliges, and the Irishman lifts two of the three glasses to the air, as if toasting some invisible person. He then set them down, and finished all three glasses by sipping from one, then the next, and the next until it was empty. Bartender, naturally curious, asks what's up. "Oh, me two brothers all live about. Since we can't meet and have a pint together, we do it from afar like this." This continues for a few more months, until finally, one day, the Irishman only orders two pints of Guinness. Bartender notices this and says solemnly, "Only two today? I'm sorry. Did one of your brothers pass away?" "No, no, nothing of the sort. I've quit drinking!"
3/15/2020 2:54 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.