Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Dems need to get off their *** and 1.) stop spreading disease - 2.) Get out of the way - NANCY
4/11/2020 4:47 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 4/10/2020 8:45:00 AM (view original):
Yup, World-wide pandemic is all Trump's fault. Global warming and pollution too. People starving in 3rd World Countries is probably his fault too. Dems/Libs will do and/or say anything that pops in their peanut brains to try to blame something on Trump.
What a ******* hypocrite. Dems are wrong for blaming Trump for the virus, but when Doug blames it on the Democrats in the very next post, you have nothing to say.

"oh, but I hate both sides"

You can't have it both ways.
4/10/2020 12:16 PM
But, I bet he does............every time he decides to roll her over..............oh, wait. Can we say that here?
LOL
4/10/2020 2:31 PM
4/10/2020 2:41 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/10/2020 2:31:00 PM (view original):
But, I bet he does............every time he decides to roll her over..............oh, wait. Can we say that here?
LOL
Not sure what nonsense tang babbled, but please keep me out of your perverted sex images. rsp including me in his still has me creeped out.
4/10/2020 2:54 PM
Believe me, I definitely didn't personally have ANY images in my mind.
Can't speak for others, of course.

True Story.
In Craig, Colorado there is/was (not sure if it's still there) a bar/saloon named Mather's..........on the wall above the cash register behind the bar hung a sign.
Sign said:

"Liquor up front Poker in the rear."

I kid you not.

4/10/2020 3:32 PM

January 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.” January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.” February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.” February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.” February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.” March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?” March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.” March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better
4/10/2020 3:35 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/10/2020 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Believe me, I definitely didn't personally have ANY images in my mind.
Can't speak for others, of course.

True Story.
In Craig, Colorado there is/was (not sure if it's still there) a bar/saloon named Mather's..........on the wall above the cash register behind the bar hung a sign.
Sign said:

"Liquor up front Poker in the rear."

I kid you not.

I actually had a T-Shirt that said that, about 30 years ago. Pretty sure I bought it at the beach during spring break.
4/10/2020 6:32 PM

S. Korea - 200 deaths.

Guatemala - 3 deaths.

U.S -18,000 and counting.

And the Trump drones try to convince others that Donnie's done an acceptable job.

Ludicrous.

4/11/2020 8:01 AM
Where has anyone here tried to say anything good about Donnie?
Just more of your made-up BS to try to make our POTUS look bad.
Shame you don't put as much effort into doing something about it, as you do making things up or twisting things about him.

As for the death totals, what is the population of each Country? Also, were people other places given the choice whether to value the quarantine, as they were here, or were they ordered to obey and punished if they didn't. If Americans would listen, they wouldn't die.
4/11/2020 10:25 AM
OUR POTUS?? Not mine TY.

HE IS an EMBARRASSMENT to the Country as a whole.
More worldwide damage is being done to OUR reputation as Americans by this ONE damaged and ego-maniacal individual and ugly American than all the historical world traveling done by the combined ugly American travelers of the past.

Keep on defending but NOT supporting! LOL!
4/11/2020 10:29 AM
If you live in the USA, he IS your POTUS. Why do people think they get to discard that FACT, just because they don't like it?
Keep on HATING (and trying to spread it).
4/11/2020 10:55 AM
Putin's Puppet
4/11/2020 12:04 PM
USA: 1263 deaths per million ppl
Spain: 3259
Italy: 2369
China: 55
France: 1778
Canada: 549
South Korea: 203
Japan: 36

Europe is being hit the hardest, but you also have to keep in mind that we have way lower population density they we do. We have 94 ppl per mile squared, while Italy has 552 people per mile squared. This makes the virus harder to spread in America. Look at our big cities. NYC has around 12 thousand cases per million people.
4/11/2020 12:23 PM
In summation, All3 is still a ******* idiot who finds any way to deflect and protect his favorite pres.

Meanwhile, Doug is still blaming this on democrats, probably going to blame the NYC cases on Cuomo, and all3 will say nothing about it.
4/11/2020 12:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.