Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

and, by the way, you are right. Who cares about lying about the size of his inauguration crowd? Anyone with eyes could see it was not the largest ever.
I do care when he lies about his response to the pandemic, or his activities that ave an affect on the country.
5/22/2020 12:28 PM
The DAILY SHOW put out a video highlighting the “great scandals” of the Obama era. They included...

1-Hannity and his ilk having a baby over a tan suit worn by Obama, while conveniently forgetting that Reagan wore tan suits occasionally and that IT’S A ******* SUIT.

2-The same crowd of hypocrites losing their **** over Barack not wearing a jacket in the oval office. Actually stating “Reagan would have never done this” despite reams of photographic evidence to the contrary.

3-World-Class ***** Laura Ingraham saying Obama “hates America and the flag” because he didn’t have a flag lapel pin on.

4-The unfettered hilarity of Hannity attacking the Obamas for daring to attend a play in NYC as a date night. Hearing them **** and moan about the “cost to taxpayers” takes on particular hilarity and hypocrisy when you review the cons golf records over the last 3 1/2 years.

5-The indignity of the Faux crew showed towards Obama because HE destroyed the “respectful norms” of the office of the President. This one is particularly comical for the simple fact they have stayed mute while the con has utterly decimated any semblance of respect and dignity that was presented by most past Presidents, and by Obama in particular. The “Complete Bullshit” meter literally exploded at this one.

I think you get the idea about what the truth REALLY is, despite the PROPAGANDA his personal valets at Faux News and here on WIS would want you to believe.

Despite the endless pathetic denials from sycophants like allMOUTH and DUMBout, the TRUTH is that the con is the most embarrassing thing this country has ever seen. His time is fast running out and his fat pig *** and his world of horseshit will soon burn to the ground in a glorious fire of justice. Nearly 100,000 lives are now the cost of the election of a draft-dodging, ignorant reality tv assclown. The American public are about to make it VERY clear that that cost is wholly and completely unacceptable. They will demand that the bill will be paid with trump, ironically, being told UNEQUIVOCALLY by the people...

YOU’RE FIRED
5/22/2020 1:18 PM
This also shows all3's complete hypocrisy. Republicans did the same stuff to Obama as Democrats have done to Trump, except 1000 times worse.
5/22/2020 1:23 PM
Trump needs re-elected to outdistance the statute of limitations for his offenses against the Country.
He loses the election.........without a pardon, he gets prosecuted.
5/22/2020 1:31 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/21/2020 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Donald Trump rose to political prominence in the Republican party off saying Obama wasn't American.

I'm assuming that's democrats fault, too.
Like when Joe Biden said this: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
5/22/2020 2:39 PM
Forgot about that date night "scandal." Unreal.
5/22/2020 2:40 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/22/2020 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Trump needs re-elected to outdistance the statute of limitations for his offenses against the Country.
He loses the election.........without a pardon, he gets prosecuted.
For what?
5/22/2020 2:41 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/22/2020 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Donald Trump rose to political prominence in the Republican party off saying Obama wasn't American.

Like when Joe Biden said this: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
Such a blatant racist comment is bound to be referenced many times between now and November. Which old white guy is the real racist? Real life really is much better than anything Hollywood can come-up with.
5/22/2020 7:10 PM
their both probably somewhat racist. However, I don't think Biden has ever had one of his companies sued for racial discrimination.
https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf
5/22/2020 7:28 PM
Trump: "there's my African-American" pointing to a lone black guy at one of his clan rallies
5/22/2020 7:28 PM
i wish i had me one

i'd be like Boy
5/22/2020 8:00 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/22/2020 2:39:00 PM (view original):

One is a gaffe from a guy known for gaffes due to a stutter and served as said black guy's VP for 8 years.

The other was a years long clampaign demanding Obama produce his birth certificate because no way he was born here and that's not his real certificate anyway.

otherwise yeah the same, **** outta here
5/22/2020 8:07 PM
Every election Republicans try to win over black voters using every method except letting them vote.
5/22/2020 8:17 PM
they swiftboated kerry

they love the disinformation

first amendment

how to stop science
5/22/2020 8:23 PM
If Joe Biden was actually racist, there is zero chance he would have served as a VP to America's first black President for 8 years.

I won't defend Joe Biden a lot on these forums, but c'mon. This one's pretty silly.
5/22/2020 8:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...76|77|78|79|80...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.