Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

I don't ever want to hear someone on the right call progressives snowflakes ever again. People are seriously getting offended that Donna Brazille said "Jesus Christ" on Fox today.
5/27/2020 7:04 PM
I'm seriously offended by Donna Brazille speaking as an expert on Democrats. She's a loser.
5/27/2020 7:42 PM
Wasn't she afraid for her life before the election...something about....ANYONE REMEMBER?
5/27/2020 7:52 PM
Oh, I don't disagree with that. **** Donna Brazille.
5/27/2020 7:53 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Oh, I don't disagree with that. **** Donna Brazille.
She's a good Christian woman...she tells us. I'm not a Mennonite...but if I was...I'd pray first.

Now we know she cheated. On the debates. CNN. Gave the questions to Hillary who she worked for.

NOW...In my demented mind...this woman would be dead in politics. She lied and cheated. What happened?

She's spokeswoman for democrat party and PAID for commentator on FOX.

I sure as hell ain't gonna judge her for her actions because that's already been taken care of.

Then again....I ain't trustin' anything out of that mouth or mind. Fool me once. I'll just leave her to herself and her GOD.
5/27/2020 8:09 PM
She told Hillary about a question a woman from Flint would ask. Really tipped the scales there.
5/27/2020 8:16 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 8:16:00 PM (view original):
She told Hillary about a question a woman from Flint would ask. Really tipped the scales there.
How do you know this?
5/27/2020 8:20 PM
Yet another request for something factual from one of our Dem/Lib "friends" gets ignored - because there is NOTHING.
5/28/2020 9:03 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 7:04:00 PM (view original):
I don't ever want to hear someone on the right call progressives snowflakes ever again. People are seriously getting offended that Donna Brazille said "Jesus Christ" on Fox today.
I'm not "on the right" but progressives really are a bunch of pajama boy, bourgeois, self-absorbed and self-righteous snowflakes.

The point you are making is that conservatives are pajama boy, bourgeois, self-absorbed, self-righteous snowflakes as well.
5/28/2020 9:51 AM
There are no conservatives left............... Trump ate 'em.............or they disappeared back under the conservative rock...........waiting...........for a chance to get their "Party" back.
5/28/2020 10:12 AM
"The best lack all conviction while the worst are full of passionate intensity."

Yeats foretold the activist hell we currently live in with amazing accuracy.
5/28/2020 10:25 AM
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 8:16:00 PM (view original):
How do you know this?
I see Uofa was here, posting more of his poo in other threads, yet somehow "conveniently" "forgot" to provide any answer or facts relative to this question. Simply par for the course.
5/28/2020 10:25 AM
Posted by usf_bulls on 5/28/2020 10:25:00 AM (view original):
"The best lack all conviction while the worst are full of passionate intensity."

Yeats foretold the activist hell we currently live in with amazing accuracy.
Yuuuuuuup, good pull
5/28/2020 10:39 AM
dummy wrote....

“NOW...In my demented mind...this woman would be dead in politics. She lied and cheated. What happened?”

It’s a bit funny that you don’t apply the same standards to the con. What happened?

5/28/2020 10:46 AM
Posted by usf_bulls on 5/28/2020 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 7:04:00 PM (view original):
I'm not "on the right" but progressives really are a bunch of pajama boy, bourgeois, self-absorbed and self-righteous snowflakes.

The point you are making is that conservatives are pajama boy, bourgeois, self-absorbed, self-righteous snowflakes as well.
Maybe. I can accept us all agreeing that everyone with an opinion is a snowflake and offended too easily.
5/28/2020 12:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...81|82|83|84|85...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.