Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by tangplay on 5/28/2020 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by usf_bulls on 5/28/2020 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 7:04:00 PM (view original):
I don't ever want to hear someone on the right call progressives snowflakes ever again. People are seriously getting offended that Donna Brazille said "Jesus Christ" on Fox today.
I'm not "on the right" but progressives really are a bunch of pajama boy, bourgeois, self-absorbed and self-righteous snowflakes.

The point you are making is that conservatives are pajama boy, bourgeois, self-absorbed, self-righteous snowflakes as well.
Maybe. I can accept us all agreeing that everyone with an opinion is a snowflake and offended too easily.
I'll buy most of that. What I don't buy is the offended part. Rather than say both sides are snowflakes, I should have said that both sides fake being snowflakes.

Most people aren't offended too easily. They feign being offended in order to gain influence or further a cause.
5/28/2020 12:28 PM
That's true.
5/28/2020 12:32 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/28/2020 10:46:00 AM (view original):
dummy wrote....

“NOW...In my demented mind...this woman would be dead in politics. She lied and cheated. What happened?”

It’s a bit funny that you don’t apply the same standards to the con. What happened?

that is the smartest thing Dougie has ever posted...."in my demented mind"
5/28/2020 12:59 PM
Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.

Oct 25, 2019
5/28/2020 3:58 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/28/2020 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.

Oct 25, 2019
What progress did Biden and Obama make? What did Trump roll back? Please start giving us FACTS and sources instead of simply rhetoric.
(I know Biden would never lie or make something up.)
5/28/2020 4:47 PM
Why does everyone have to spoon feed this child easily accessible and, most importantly, FACTUAL information? The whole “sources or it didn’t happen” bullshit doesn’t make you look smart. It makes you look like a lazy puke incapable of researching a viewpoint other than those that fit your own OBVIOUS bias. When your best defense is a weak attempt at discrediting people via the “prove it” response, then you have no defense at all. That’s where you’re at allMOUTH. A man living in denial.
5/28/2020 8:50 PM (edited)
To be fair, I do think it's incumbent on the person making the claim to back it up if challenged. It's fair for all3 to ask the question if he legitimately doesn't know what Trump did (of course, this is assuming that all3 is acting in good faith *shrug*).

It is hypocritical for all3 to play the "Prove it" game when the only example of Democrats lying that he gave was a letter to the editor that had to be fact-checked by the newspaper.
5/28/2020 9:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/28/2020 9:13:00 PM (view original):
To be fair, I do think it's incumbent on the person making the claim to back it up if challenged. It's fair for all3 to ask the question if he legitimately doesn't know what Trump did (of course, this is assuming that all3 is acting in good faith *shrug*).

It is hypocritical for all3 to play the "Prove it" game when the only example of Democrats lying that he gave was a letter to the editor that had to be fact-checked by the newspaper.
I posted the links to the Trump administration ignoring the pandemic playbook the Obama administration left, to the defunding of programs, and the cancelling of others. Even if I give another link he’ll call it fake news. It’s pointless to respond. It’s 100% bad faith.

Also, I’m not exactly saying really controversial things here that would cause someone to go “that sounds made up,” am I?
5/28/2020 9:51 PM
You definitely aren't, and there's plenty reason to believe that all3 is acting in bad faith. Still, I can do this **** all day. Even if he deflects when responding, personally, I would still give him the evidence. Otherwise it's a major "gotcha" for him, and validates his existing worldview.
5/28/2020 10:22 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/28/2020 9:51:00 PM (view original):

I posted the links to the Trump administration ignoring the pandemic playbook the Obama administration left, to the defunding of programs, and the cancelling of others. Even if I give another link he’ll call it fake news. It’s pointless to respond. It’s 100% bad faith.

Also, I’m not exactly saying really controversial things here that would cause someone to go “that sounds made up,” am I?
No. You are one of the most enjoyable people to converse with from the left side of the spectrum and people who make up crap out of thin air are not very enjoyable.
5/28/2020 10:57 PM
Nice post GoMiami!

BTW............1972 was a very good year!
5/29/2020 8:44 AM

We both know that there are people who post here who don't care about the reliability of what they post. I have not found you to be be one of them, but I don't see why it's too much to ask where certain "facts" come from. I appreciate you are willing to provide sources, although I do not see the links you mention anywhere.
5/29/2020 9:34 AM
The libs never post their sources. 5th graders with a computer. Sad.
5/29/2020 3:16 PM

Of course you aren't! And you obviously know anything you post that is even slightly anti-Trump is going to be called fake news. even if you show sources, those sources will be downplayed and called fake news.
5/29/2020 3:23 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/29/2020 3:23:00 PM (view original):

Of course you aren't! And you obviously know anything you post that is even slightly anti-Trump is going to be called fake news. even if you show sources, those sources will be downplayed and called fake news.
Can you name one thing the fake news reported wrong? Can you give us one? This will tell a lot.
5/29/2020 3:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...82|83|84|85|86...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.