Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

OMG! THE WHOLE LIB TRAIN JUST GOT STOPPED IN THIER TRACKS! CHOO CHOO!
5/29/2020 3:44 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/29/2020 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/29/2020 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/28/2020 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/28/2020 9:13:00 PM (view original):
To be fair, I do think it's incumbent on the person making the claim to back it up if challenged. It's fair for all3 to ask the question if he legitimately doesn't know what Trump did (of course, this is assuming that all3 is acting in good faith *shrug*).

It is hypocritical for all3 to play the "Prove it" game when the only example of Democrats lying that he gave was a letter to the editor that had to be fact-checked by the newspaper.
I posted the links to the Trump administration ignoring the pandemic playbook the Obama administration left, to the defunding of programs, and the cancelling of others. Even if I give another link he’ll call it fake news. It’s pointless to respond. It’s 100% bad faith.

Also, I’m not exactly saying really controversial things here that would cause someone to go “that sounds made up,” am I?
Of course you aren't! And you obviously know anything you post that is even slightly anti-Trump is going to be called fake news. even if you show sources, those sources will be downplayed and called fake news.
Can you name one thing the fake news reported wrong? Can you give us one? This will tell a lot.
They said Trump was a billionaire.
5/29/2020 3:57 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/29/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):
To be fair, I do think it's incumbent on the person making the claim to back it up if challenged. It's fair for all3 to ask the question if he legitimately doesn't know what Trump did (of course, this is assuming that all3 is acting in good faith *shrug*).

It is hypocritical for all3 to play the "Prove it" game when the only example of Democrats lying that he gave was a letter to the editor that had to be fact-checked by the newspaper.
I posted the links to the Trump administration ignoring the pandemic playbook the Obama administration left, to the defunding of programs, and the cancelling of others. Even if I give another link he’ll call it fake news. It’s pointless to respond. It’s 100% bad faith.

Also, I’m not exactly saying really controversial things here that would cause someone to go “that sounds made up,” am I?
Of course you aren't! And you obviously know anything you post that is even slightly anti-Trump is going to be called fake news. even if you show sources, those sources will be downplayed and called fake news.
Can you name one thing the fake news reported wrong? Can you give us one? This will tell a lot.
BURN. Do you think he had to run to pay the rent? Curious.
5/29/2020 4:09 PM
101,000 ++++++++
5/29/2020 4:17 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/29/2020 4:17:00 PM (view original):
101,000 ++++++++
What are you celebrating bronx? We would have thought you had your fill with dead babies.
5/29/2020 4:23 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/29/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):

um, I thought everything the "fake news" reports is wrong???
5/29/2020 7:01 PM

um, I thought everything the "fake news" reports is wrong???
5/29/2020 8:45 PM
Roe v Wade was fake too. It's all fake when it's liberal.
5/29/2020 9:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2020 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/13/2020 12:26:00 PM (view original):

From April 12, 2009, to April 10, 2010, in the United States, there were 60.8 million cases of swine flu, as well as 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declaredH1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when the United States had only 20 confirmed cases of H1N1 and no deaths.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding requestfor H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

On Oct. 24, 2009, six months after his administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency, Obama declared it a national emergency.

By then, H1N1 had claimed more than 1,000 American lives, according to the CDC.

When Obama made his declaration, thousands of people were lining up in cities across the country to receive vaccinations, as federal officials acknowledged that their vaccination program had gotten off to a slow start, with some states having requested 10 times the amount they had been allotted, the New York Times reported at the time.

TOTAL # of deaths reached over 18,000 in the USA. NOT GOOD. Let's hope we do a better job this time.

Obama actually did a good job with H1N1. And either way, he is irrelevant to this discussion about Trump.
Never Forget
10/7/2020 12:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/20/2020 9:30:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, pretty sad when people are glad to see a World-wide pandemic because it makes a person they hate look "worse". Problem for them is, even though the economy will suffer from the virus, what kind of "bounce" happens before November, and how does Trump handle the next couple weeks (or months) of virus issues. All this may actually end-up helping him, in spite of the (hopefully) temporary economic blips.
3/20/20
10/7/2020 12:18 PM
Another post with absolutely no point or relevance (as even your idol points out).
10/7/2020 12:19 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/22/2020 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/21/2020 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/21/2020 4:52:00 AM (view original):

Washington Post: US intelligence warned Trump in January and February as he dismissed coronavirus threat

President Donald Trump ignored reports from US intelligence agencies starting in January that warned of the scale and intensity of the coronavirus outbreak in China, The Washington Post reported Friday.

Citing US officials familiar with the agencies' reports and warnings, the Post reported that intelligence agencies depicted the nature and global spread of the virus and China's apparent downplaying of its severity, as well as the potential need for government measures to contain it -- while Trump opted to dismiss or simply not address their seriousness.
"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were -- they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the official noted to the Post. "The system was blinking red."
The CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment to the Post. When asked for comment on the report, White House spokesperson Judd Deere directed CNN to fellow spokesperson Hogan Gidley's comment to the Post.
FAKE NEWS - TRUMP SHUT IT DOWN IN JANUARY.

FTFY

It's obvious people here still want to make-up "the truth".
3/22/20

Trump told Woodward 2 weeks before this that the disease was very bad, much worse than the flu.
10/7/2020 12:21 PM
"TOTAL # of deaths reached over 18,000 in the USA. NOT GOOD. Let's hope we do a better job this time."
10/7/2020 12:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/7/2020 12:22:00 PM (view original):
"TOTAL # of deaths reached over 18,000 in the USA. NOT GOOD. Let's hope we do a better job this time."
NOT GOOD
10/7/2020 12:23 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/7/2020 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/22/2020 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/21/2020 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/21/2020 4:52:00 AM (view original):

Washington Post: US intelligence warned Trump in January and February as he dismissed coronavirus threat

President Donald Trump ignored reports from US intelligence agencies starting in January that warned of the scale and intensity of the coronavirus outbreak in China, The Washington Post reported Friday.

Citing US officials familiar with the agencies' reports and warnings, the Post reported that intelligence agencies depicted the nature and global spread of the virus and China's apparent downplaying of its severity, as well as the potential need for government measures to contain it -- while Trump opted to dismiss or simply not address their seriousness.
"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were -- they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the official noted to the Post. "The system was blinking red."
The CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment to the Post. When asked for comment on the report, White House spokesperson Judd Deere directed CNN to fellow spokesperson Hogan Gidley's comment to the Post.
FAKE NEWS - TRUMP SHUT IT DOWN IN JANUARY.

FTFY

It's obvious people here still want to make-up "the truth".
3/22/20

Trump told Woodward 2 weeks before this that the disease was very bad, much worse than the flu.
Fake news!! Trump never said that, and if he did say it, it was taken out of context or misquoted.
10/7/2020 12:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...83|84|85|86|87...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.