Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

o
11/14/2020 3:50 AM
The Death dealer speaks rather frankly. I have to say I completely concur.

I have some friends in Australia.......... according to them, most of the entire world (outside OUR borders) think the American voters have completely lost their minds. EVERYONE KNEW what kind of self dealing LOSER we had elected and yet 70 MILLION cretins voted for him again!!

Yes, I think the Good 'ol USA is doomed long term! Too many morons and mindless fools!
11/14/2020 8:40 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/14/2020 3:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/13/2020 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Once again you don't like the truth, so your supposed comeback is name-calling.
At least you're consistant. Your Party would be proud of your hatred and mob mentality.
Care to try answering such a very basic question question now?
Said to be is a common phrase, dude.

hatred and mob mentality, good lord. I’m relaying a widely reported story, man.
Is it "supposedly", or is it a widely reported story? Make up your mind. If it's credible, why not tell us from where?
You bring this abuse upon yourself.
11/14/2020 11:16 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/14/2020 11:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/14/2020 3:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/13/2020 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Once again you don't like the truth, so your supposed comeback is name-calling.
At least you're consistant. Your Party would be proud of your hatred and mob mentality.
Care to try answering such a very basic question question now?
Said to be is a common phrase, dude.

hatred and mob mentality, good lord. I’m relaying a widely reported story, man.
Is it "supposedly", or is it a widely reported story? Make up your mind. If it's credible, why not tell us from where?
You bring this abuse upon yourself.
What
11/14/2020 11:28 AM
Posted by deathdealer on 11/14/2020 2:00:00 AM (view original):
I hate to say it but you people are Fvcked. You elected that piece of shite to run your show and if you had been paying attention you'd have known he was a piece of shite. Just the same he's your president and he's had four glorious years to try and enrich himself, yet bring the USA to its fuckin' knee's.Corona and policy.The free world thinks you've lost your minds. The fact that "that ****" and your GOP controlled senate is running you into the dirt and the fact that you still allow this charade to continue is mind blowing.Do something, let your president elect have access to the necessary tools.The damage that is being done is criminal.
It blows the mind.
Most of us agree with you, it's just that we have a ****** electoral system that ensures that that the will of the people is never fully heard.

See, Republicans know that their racist dog-whistles no longer appeal to the majority of the population, and that their policies just aren't that popular, so they've kept in place the electoral college, which is essentially just affirmative action for the GOP. Without it, they would actually have to run a candidate who most Americans like, and that would mean not being as racist and anti-poor.
11/14/2020 11:55 AM
This is just sad, to be honest
11/16/2020 2:31 PM

Last summer, Pfizer officials had urged Operation Warp Speed to purchase 200 million doses, or enough of the two-shot regimen for 100 million people, according to people knowledgeable about the issue who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to discuss the situation. But the Warp Speed officials declined, opting instead for 100 million doses, they said.

But last weekend, with an FDA clearance expected any day, federal officials reached back out to the company asking to buy another 100 million doses. By then, Pfizer said it had committed the supply elsewhere.

Super.

12/8/2020 9:26 AM
Sure am glad we got the TRUMP vaccine. TRUMP will save millions of lives.
12/8/2020 6:00 PM
It ain't the Trump vaccine. If he saves millions of lives does it make up for the lives he helped end?
12/8/2020 6:23 PM
I know. He's wonderful and so is his vaccine.
12/8/2020 6:39 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/8/2020 6:23:00 PM (view original):
It ain't the Trump vaccine. If he saves millions of lives does it make up for the lives he helped end?
This
12/8/2020 6:57 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/8/2020 6:39:00 PM (view original):
I know. He's wonderful and so is his vaccine.
Pfizer is wonderful, too bad we didn’t buy that extra 100m vaccines when we had the chance
12/8/2020 6:58 PM
I know. Biden and the Dems said it couldn't be done. Not this year. Lucky if by the end of 2021. Maybe 2022.

Trump said NO! He said WARP SPEED! And we got it. TRUMP is AMERICAS HERO!
12/8/2020 7:05 PM
Trump had nothing to do with the vaccine. He didn't fund it, our taxes funded it. He had no part in its development. He downplayed the severity of the virus every chance he got. I know he likes to take credit for everything and anything, but he gets no credit for the vaccine. At least not from me.
12/8/2020 7:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...85|86|87|88|89|90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.