Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Yep!
All that left wing dominated major media.
What a JOKE!
There are, by far, more right-wing "entities" dedicated to spinning their own viewpoints on Americans as News than there are left wing entities doing the same.
And BC didn't even mention Fox---------the Repugs own network!

When someone tells you there is a left wing monopoly in the media they are LYING their ***** off!
3/22/2020 9:43 AM
Posted by DougOut on 3/21/2020 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/21/2020 4:52:00 AM (view original):

Washington Post: US intelligence warned Trump in January and February as he dismissed coronavirus threat

President Donald Trump ignored reports from US intelligence agencies starting in January that warned of the scale and intensity of the coronavirus outbreak in China, The Washington Post reported Friday.

Citing US officials familiar with the agencies' reports and warnings, the Post reported that intelligence agencies depicted the nature and global spread of the virus and China's apparent downplaying of its severity, as well as the potential need for government measures to contain it -- while Trump opted to dismiss or simply not address their seriousness.
"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were -- they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the official noted to the Post. "The system was blinking red."
The CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment to the Post. When asked for comment on the report, White House spokesperson Judd Deere directed CNN to fellow spokesperson Hogan Gidley's comment to the Post.
FAKE NEWS - TRUMP SHUT IT DOWN IN JANUARY.

FTFY

It's obvious people here still want to make-up "the truth".
3/22/2020 10:32 AM
3/22/2020 10:36 AM
So in bronx World, "dismissed" means created a travel ban that many Liberals complained was too strong?

P.S. LMAO at you believing the Washington Post. Don't they have about as much credibility left as the NY Times?
3/22/2020 10:51 AM
You realize that both can be true?
3/22/2020 11:37 AM
Good. Moscow Mitch tried to sneak through a sop to Big Business

We want no stock buybacks or executive pay raises this time!

Protect the working class!
3/23/2020 3:34 AM

Trump Declines To Promise That His Own Company Won’t Get Coronavirus Bailout Money

“I’ve learned, let’s just see what happens,” the president said during a press briefing about the ongoing pandemic.
3/23/2020 5:36 AM
3/23/2020 6:24 AM
"Doctor" Rand Paul while awaiting TrumpVirus test results(which he felt was needed) went dining with Senate colleagues, went to the Senate gym and pool

Good job, Doctor.
3/23/2020 7:06 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/23/2020 5:36:00 AM (view original):

Trump Declines To Promise That His Own Company Won’t Get Coronavirus Bailout Money

“I’ve learned, let’s just see what happens,” the president said during a press briefing about the ongoing pandemic.
So, if people who work for a Trump Company are equally as needy as people who work for another company, p*ss on the Trump workers, because of who their boss is? What happened to all the free, free, free stuff you Libs like to hand out, or is that only for people who's votes you think you can buy with those handouts?
3/23/2020 10:32 AM
I'm not endorsing any handouts to big Corps. that doesn't properly help their workers.
ANY bailout at all. Without balance.

However, all3's point is relevant IMO.
And all Trump would have had to do to "handle" the question was say It ain't MY bill. Congress writes the bill. IF it helps my company so be it, and IF it helps the employees of the Trump Co. that's great and why wouldn't it?
End of story.

Instead we got the ramble tamble.
You know, those pressers would be WAY BETTER OFF for his admin. IF he just stayed away from them and let his "people" do their jobs!
3/23/2020 11:28 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/23/2020 5:36:00 AM (view original):

HEY BRONX! You sound as about as mindless as Joe Biden. You never source anything you do.

LET ME TRY IT!

Biden Declines To Promise His Own Son Won't Go To Prison For Taking Money For Daddy's Gifts To Ukraine.

"I told them you have six hours or you don't get the Billion dollars. Don't believe me? Call Obama!" said Biden before Obama used his paid thugs in the FBI and CIA to try and steal the election for Hillary.
3/23/2020 6:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jesus Christ.
3/24/2020 8:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.