Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

not that I am saying Biden is racist or he isn't. I have no idea. he did grow up in a generation where it was more accepted or prevalent then it is now. But do you really think he served as Obama's VP because he thought Obama is a great guy? He might think tat but he served as his VP as a stepping stone to the job he is running for now. He's a politician.
5/22/2020 11:56 PM
It could be the latter, for all we know. Even if it is that he thought it would be the quickest route to the Presidency, the fact that he chose to work with a black President for 8 years makes racism allegations silly to me. If Biden thought that black people are inferior to white people, we would know about it definitively. He wouldn't even start to work with Obama.
5/23/2020 12:44 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/22/2020 11:56:00 PM (view original):
not that I am saying Biden is racist or he isn't. I have no idea. he did grow up in a generation where it was more accepted or prevalent then it is now. But do you really think he served as Obama's VP because he thought Obama is a great guy? He might think tat but he served as his VP as a stepping stone to the job he is running for now. He's a politician.
If he actually thought that he would've ran in 16. He practically had to be dragged into running this time, even. He was Obama's VP because he believed in Obama and wanted to serve; the simplest explanation is usually the most correct one.

Biden's life story is actually pretty amazing when you really look at it, full of personal tragedy and a drive to come back to do good for others. In hindsight he might actually have been the best nominee.

I would've preferred Liz, Inslee, or Bernie but I'm slowly starting to get onboard with the policy initiatives he's unrolling.
5/23/2020 1:15 AM
Biden is not racist. His comment was not racist.

The two parties believe that they own certain parts of the population and are entitled to their vote exclusively. Democrats push the narrative that a black, hispanic, homosexual, Muslim, etc. has to vote Democrat or they are betraying their "people," It's a part of identity politics. Republicans treat evangelicals, for example, the same way. Nobody would blink if a Republican was talking at some right-leaning evangelical conference and said something like "as a God-fearing Christian, if you can't figure out whether Trump or Biden is the better candidate, then you're not a real God-fearing Christian."

Witness the dummying down of America. You don't vote based on reason, analysis of the issues or agreement with the platform of an individual candidate. You vote based on which party owns the tribe you identify with when you see your reflection in a mirror. Baa said the sheep.
5/23/2020 5:02 AM
Exactly! Completely agree. And many say I lean left.
5/23/2020 8:35 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/23/2020 1:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/22/2020 11:56:00 PM (view original):
If he actually thought that he would've ran in 16. He practically had to be dragged into running this time, even. He was Obama's VP because he believed in Obama and wanted to serve; the simplest explanation is usually the most correct one.

Biden's life story is actually pretty amazing when you really look at it, full of personal tragedy and a drive to come back to do good for others. In hindsight he might actually have been the best nominee.

I would've preferred Liz, Inslee, or Bernie but I'm slowly starting to get onboard with the policy initiatives he's unrolling.
Thank you for telling us what is going on inside Joe Biden's thoughts.
Tell us, just how did you get that information?
Just another claim of "truth" about something we can't possibly know for sure.
5/23/2020 8:37 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/23/2020 8:35:00 AM (view original):
Exactly! Completely agree. And many say I lean left.
That's also what I've been saying here for years about Parties.
As far as you leaning left - certainly nobody who reads these Foums would ever say that.
5/23/2020 8:39 AM
lol. Are you employing sarcasm?

Seriously, I'm pretty conservative on fiscal issues. For example I believe in a balanced budget.
BTW, also something we did HAVE (for about a minute) under that Democratic Dog Clinton.
Until we turned things back over to the Repugnacrats.
5/23/2020 11:09 AM
Thanks for getting the (extreme) sarcasm.
5/23/2020 11:26 AM
Thanks miami.

I find it funny that on these very forums I have been called a fake Jew and a fake Christian just for my political beliefs.

Trump literally just called Republicans who don't support him "RINOS".

This isn't an excuse for Biden. It's dumb and unacceptable whenever the argument is made. No politician has the 'right' to anyone's vote, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

5/23/2020 11:51 AM
Biden was making a joke that fell flat. If we’re gonna complain about this then bring up Trump saying Jews that don’t vote for him are disloyal to Israel. It’s a nothing burger.

Good comment, USF.

Keeping this thread on track: An analysis of 96,000 medical records shows hydroxychloroquine + an antibiotic — the cocktail endorsed by President Trump — increased risk of death by 45%, risk of serious heart arrhythmias 411%.
5/23/2020 1:45 PM
Fore!!

Morbidly obese Donny is back on the golf course today, adding to his golf playing Presidential record

"Obama plays too much golf, I'll be too busy for golf"

Suckers
5/23/2020 1:54 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/22/2020 7:28:00 PM (view original):
their both probably somewhat racist. However, I don't think Biden has ever had one of his companies sued for racial discrimination.
https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf
What companies did Biden ever have? He's the Senator of Delaware who moved from Pennsylvania.
5/23/2020 2:29 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/22/2020 7:28:00 PM (view original):
Trump: "there's my African-American" pointing to a lone black guy at one of his clan rallies
What clan rally was that? That's a democrat thing.
5/23/2020 2:31 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/22/2020 8:17:00 PM (view original):
Every election Republicans try to win over black voters using every method except letting them vote.
Yeah. But...uh...I'm drawn' a blank right now. HELP ME OUT HERE Uofa2. Give us a couple.
5/23/2020 2:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...77|78|79|80|81...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.