I’m OUT for a while. Here’s a LAST WORD Topic

I came to a realization today that in these times I want to stick to the best me I can possibly be. That has NEVER been what I have done here in these forums. I just can’t continue in good conscience anymore. Time to shut it down for a few. Here’s my last words for a while...

The country has ALREADY turned on “the con.” His absolute ineptitude has offended the offendable and left the rest of you standing in a tepid pool of his fetid excrement. He’s ******* DOA, and while our fearless idiots here go to the wall to defend him even as he ****** in the faces of the civilized world. The ever-growing MAJORITY, some who were his supporters and some who were in the middle mere daze ago, have watched his clown car crash and burn for the last time. You two complete ***** can keep babbling on about how much you “own” me or with the latest updates from Cancerbaugh but I’m ******* DONE with you. NOW, TODAY, I’m going to devote every last minute I have to supporting my fellow music industry professionals, bar owners, servers, artists and those who are set to lose the most and are the most vulnerable. This “forum” has been my “anger” outlet. A place to get out my absolute DISGUST and RAGE with trump sycophants, hypocrites and liars. That’s over. NOW.

To all of you good people out there, I’ll see you on the other side. Take care of your loved ones. Hold onto your humanity. Stay as positive and hopeful as possible as these days darken. And if we make it to November vote your conscience.

And really...**** THESE GUYS.
3/16/2020 1:22 PM
This post has been reported and is pending review by site staff.
God Bless Ye, RSP!

Cult 45 members can lick me salty vilsack!
3/16/2020 2:14 PM
so, you're out but you are still here to redline people?
3/16/2020 4:05 PM
He vested redline authority unto me, mangy cur!
3/16/2020 4:14 PM
then redline me, you old, crusty fart!
3/16/2020 5:31 PM
No! If ye want a monkey, call Kermit!
3/16/2020 6:17 PM
he's a frog, you idiot!
3/16/2020 7:21 PM
I’m OUT for a while. Here’s a LAST WORD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2020 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.