6/22/2023 UPDATE:
I am no longer participating in WIS GD. TTATO is permanently canceled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The >>> ENTER BROADCAST STUDIO <<< link is active when the text is blue! Activation generally occurs the afternoon of the show's airing.
Simply click it around 8 PM ET to participate on the show LIVE!

You can watch previous shows on the TTATO YouTube Channel.

Being on the show is free and no special app is needed. No need to sign up for anything or create a special account either. StreamYard provides answers and info on how to use the platform, just click here ->> Guest Info

I WILL ROUTINELY POST UPDATES REGARDING TTATO IN THIS FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD SO BE SURE TO CHECK HERE FIRST!
6/22/2023 2:50 PM (edited)
Applause majique! That was great. The commercial break was unexpected, but that was hilarious. Not sure if everyone gets the same commercial, but that had me laughing. Looking forward to future interviews.
3/23/2020 9:25 AM
I really enjoyed your self interview Majique.
Majique-Ask Customer Service to pin this thread to the top of the GD forum.
for important threads they have done that for me. This thread should be there so we don't have to search for it.
3/23/2020 10:07 AM (edited)
Beaver Commercial ; lol.
3/23/2020 10:23 AM
Posted by mojolad on 3/23/2020 10:07:00 AM (view original):
for important threads they have done that for me. This thread should be there so we don't have to search for it.
What mojo said. Great work
3/23/2020 11:50 AM (edited)
Good job, Majique!
3/23/2020 11:51 AM
Very nice!
3/23/2020 11:54 AM
Well done, Majique. Looking forward to the next interviews.
3/23/2020 2:01 PM
Posted by mojolad on 3/23/2020 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Good idea. IF it becomes popular enough I'll do that....that way they can see the show has some 'legs'!
3/23/2020 2:02 PM
Thanks for the kudos everyone...hopefully it will only get better. I've got 2 coaches in the locker room ready to hit the field. I hope to get those interviews posted in the coming days. Again, if you're interested in baring your soul send me a sitemail and we'll make it happen. At this point I'm doing one interview via PodBean and the other via Google Voice over the phone. I realize not everyone wants to sign up for a free PodBean account just to be interviewed.
3/23/2020 2:05 PM
Good stuff! I particularly enjoyed the part about your username and about your grandsons middle name.
3/23/2020 6:36 PM
Thanks BigP.
3/23/2020 10:20 PM
S1 E2 is a wrap and will be available 3/24/2020 7am Central at This, That, and the Other
9/24/2022 1:46 AM (edited)
This, That, and the Other S1 E2 with Waregl72 is posted!
9/24/2022 1:45 AM (edited)
Thank You Majique and Wareagle. It is good hearing the voices of real people that play this game and not just staring at letters and numbers.
3/24/2020 12:38 PM
1|2|3...16 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.