Nicely done, way to step up to the plate....wait..errr...baseball reference. Uhh, way to come in for a QB that has been concussed and has to be tested in the medical tent and then comes back in the next series because the neuro doctors say that he is fine! ;) Enjoying the interviews!!
4/7/2020 5:37 PM
Thanks Majique for the Bigpoppa interview . He is one of my favorite coaches and as we all know , one of the best . What I found most interesting where he shared about recruiting his thoughts almost mirrored my own. To beat him is rare . So some of my sweetest wins were against him. But Im not getting too excited since his win percentage vs me is probably 95% or higher ().
4/11/2020 12:07 PM
I don't know why but with a name like bigpoppa I expected an older man, lol! Good interview with one of the best currently in the game!
4/11/2020 6:35 PM
Posted by mojolad on 4/11/2020 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Thanks Majique for the Bigpoppa interview . He is one of my favorite coaches and as we all know , one of the best . What I found most interesting where he shared about recruiting his thoughts almost mirrored my own. To beat him is rare . So some of my sweetest wins were against him. But Im not getting too excited since his win percentage vs me is probably 95% or higher ().
Recruitin'? We talkin' about recruitin', mahn? Not the game, we talkin' 'bout recruitin' mahn! LOL,

Wait til ya hear what Cebrake has to say about recruiting....has me rethinking my entire approach at D1A!!
4/11/2020 10:33 PM
Another great interview. I have been on the painful end of the beat down stick wielded by bigpoppa too many times already....lol...great to learn about him. It makes it a little less painful. Thanks majique!
4/11/2020 10:59 PM
Great interviews! I've really enjoyed these...thanks for doing them Majique. Looking forward to more.
4/14/2020 5:03 PM
It's amazing that when you go against these coaches or chat online with them, you paint yourself an image of what they look like. Then you hear them on a podcast and it just blows it all out of the water! Loved the Cebrake interview, not how I pictured him at all. I was really surprised to hear that potential and WE were not really a consideration in his recruiting and still whoops butt! Also would like to get Tareks and Joe's numbers from him if possible? ;)
4/16/2020 10:08 AM
Posted by jhunterz on 4/16/2020 10:08:00 AM (view original):
It's amazing that when you go against these coaches or chat online with them, you paint yourself an image of what they look like. Then you hear them on a podcast and it just blows it all out of the water! Loved the Cebrake interview, not how I pictured him at all. I was really surprised to hear that potential and WE were not really a consideration in his recruiting and still whoops butt! Also would like to get Tareks and Joe's numbers from him if possible? ;)
Both those dudes have moved on to other endeavors. I had a video posted somewhere on this forum that shows an interview someone did with Tarek. It covers a lot...from his creating WIS to what he's up to now.
4/16/2020 12:48 PM
Posted by majique on 4/16/2020 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jhunterz on 4/16/2020 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Both those dudes have moved on to other endeavors. I had a video posted somewhere on this forum that shows an interview someone did with Tarek. It covers a lot...from his creating WIS to what he's up to now.
Yeah, I watched it a while back! Good stuff!
4/16/2020 3:50 PM
I will "never" eat another "Worthless" original candy. Ouch !
4/16/2020 4:14 PM
Just got caught up with Hoovcats and Nitros. Both were very educational. Great job as always Mike!

4/21/2020 11:49 AM
Another great interview. Informative and entertaining. Thanks Majique .
4/26/2020 9:11 PM
Have checked out a few of these interviews and they are fantastic! Thanks Majique for doing these:)
4/28/2020 10:23 AM
Thanks guys.....unfortunately the podcast will end in a couple weeks. Only because it will pale in comparison to what is on the horizon! Stay tuned for more!!
4/28/2020 11:26 AM
The YouTube channel link will be provided here once the first video is uploaded....which should be later today. WIS creator Tarek Kamil is the first guest of the video version of TTATO and that episode is being recorded in less than an hour.
5/3/2020 2:12 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...16 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.