Really good to see that show and the new staff. Well done, Majique and everyone.
12/8/2020 12:39 AM
Thanks CoachSpud....glad you enjoyed it!
12/8/2020 10:10 AM
Awesome - looking forward to it. Thanks for doing this Majique, and I really appreciate Adam spending time with us:)
1/12/2021 4:05 PM
You're welcome Chetty and glad to do it. Just wish more folks would join the live broadcast and be on the show. It's a win/win....they get to speak and no one has to listen to me so much! HA BTW, link for tonight's live show is now embedded in the first post of this thread.
1/14/2021 11:33 AM
Updated first post of this pinned thread. It now includes info on how to be on the broadcast and what is/isn't required. Next show is this Thurs at 9 PM ET.
1/25/2021 8:04 AM
2/11/21 TTATO scheduled appearances by Ambauer88, Shoe3, and Adlorenz! This is gonna be a good 'un!
2/9/2021 9:33 PM (edited)
Thanks for having me majique, really enjoyed talking with everyone. Thanks for that tip about who all is on the field ;)
2/12/2021 9:12 AM
Posted by ambauer88 on 2/12/2021 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for having me majique, really enjoyed talking with everyone. Thanks for that tip about who all is on the field ;)
You're welcome and thanks for coming on! Hope to see you on the show in future episodes...remember, no invite needed, just pop on in!
2/12/2021 12:25 PM
This is a really nice series; I checked it out for the first time yesterday. I think my favorite thing is to put faces with usernames after all these years.
And boy is our average age older than I thought!
2/13/2021 6:50 AM
Ha, I hear ya, I was a bit surprised as well...thought I was the grandpa of the bunch and found out I may be the middle child! Glad you're enjoying the series. Feel free to join us live sometime!
2/13/2021 10:17 AM

Link for 2/25 show active! Also, two new tutorials will air on tonight's show!
2/25/2021 6:05 PM
S1 E2 you can get to the library of videos by clicking the youtube channel link in the first post of this thread! Enjoy....(the podcasts have the goofy commercials, they stopped once we went to zoom)
2/27/2021 12:06 PM (edited)
Show link active!
3/11/2021 1:43 PM
Hey Majique,
I enjoy the show as well, and agree it's good to put faces to names. I'm about to start a 3rd season in Wilkinson, just finished second seasons in warner and leahy, just started a first season in yost, and I'm in the middle of a second season in Rockne after playing 8 years ago. I wished I would have started watching more than a few weeks ago as the show and its guests has helped me understand the game better and provide some insights I had not though of. Slowly building my teams now. I did pick up a winner at Findley in Rockne and it feels like cheating but I needed some good vibes to go along with the rebuilds. I look forward to joining the show when I get a chance.
3/22/2021 11:31 AM
Thanks for being a fan of TTATO...and glad you picked up some helpful hints/tips. I really appreciate all the coaches coming on and sharing their insight. You're welcome to join us any time on the live show - just click the link (once it goes active the day of the show) in the first post. GL with the rebuilds and NEVER feel like getting a good team is cheating...it's called "Carrying on the Success"!
3/23/2021 1:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...16 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.