Self-Isolation Topic

We are 14 days into self isolation and it's really upsetting me to see my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her in... but rules are rules.
4/2/2020 11:38 AM
you have a wife? How much did she cost?
4/2/2020 1:58 PM
Liberty..........in pursuit of happiness.
Most things in life are a trade off.
A yin and a yang.
I'd insert the marriage joke of choice here but I just don't feel like joking much..........
Too many people dying...............many needlessly.

Just fix it!
4/2/2020 2:11 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/2/2020 11:38:00 AM (view original):
We are 14 days into self isolation and it's really upsetting me to see my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her in... but rules are rules.
I heard that joke on sports radio this morning. Made me chuckle.
4/2/2020 7:01 PM
Self-Isolation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.