Newbie ? - Developing players out of position Topic

Hi All, Looks like I may get into World 92 in about a week. In general, I want to figure out the game on my own and I don't mind losing for a few seasons while I make rookie mistakes and build a team from the ground floor. This will be my first team so I am not sure exactly what to expect but I have a few ideas after 25 or so exhibitions. My only question is that if I sign an 18-20 year old Midfielder who I think is better suited to Defense, will the engine allow me to develop his ratings and experience at defense as well as it would at his natural position?
5/2/2020 2:14 PM (edited)
I'm gonna say I believe so. He should naturally have more experience bars at Midfielder, though, so it might have an effect on his actual performance till his experience at Defense catches up.

5/2/2020 7:36 PM
Thanks! As long as he get there within my window of being competitive, it sounds like a plan.
5/3/2020 11:06 AM
Newbie ? - Developing players out of position Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.