$15 Budget League - full, waiting list only Topic

If anyone drops I will be in reserve
5/24/2020 2:30 PM
Just a random thought, this is a great concept as it combines aspects of a banned league with a full on open league. That said, let's say if ownership of a particular player reaches a certain threshold, (let's say 25% of teams), I think the dollar value of that particular player should go up by $1 the next season. That way, although that player will not be banned, it will place a little more of a premium to building around said player. I think the same should occur with players who currently do not have a dollar value. Should a number of owners select the same player in a given year (again 25%), I think there should be a value placed for that particular player in subsequent seasons,
5/25/2020 12:13 PM
Posted by isacqbs58 on 5/24/2020 2:30:00 PM (view original):
If anyone drops I will be in reserve
isacqbs58 can take my spot. I have too many teams going right now and the whole clone thing makes me less interested. Great league concept still though.
5/25/2020 2:17 PM
I like cem's idea. League #
5/26/2020 2:59 PM
Posted by coachcroft on 5/26/2020 2:59:00 PM (view original):
I like cem's idea. League #
NBA64497
5/26/2020 3:29 PM
I like cem’s idea as well and have suggested as such in the league. Might be the three most selected players and any ties for those positions
5/26/2020 7:38 PM
Throwing this idea out as a flyer... Simpler, but more radical, and with more ebb & flow:
  • How 'bout if a player is selected 2 or more times, he goes up by $1 the next season.
  • If he's selected ZERO times, he goes down by $1 the next season
Maybe this would include players getting bumped off the $1 list, as well as unlisted players getting moved onto the $1 list.

Just my $0.02.
5/27/2020 4:38 PM
◂ Prev 1234
$15 Budget League - full, waiting list only Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.