OBAMAGATE Topic

OBAMAGATE: FROM FAST AND FURIOUS TO THE PRESENT.....The complete story CNN won't tell.
5/12/2020 7:18 PM (edited)

I also told ya free health care and keep your doctor and plan and save $2,500 and premiums go down and America will never come back because this is the NEW NORM and those jobs won't come back and GOOD OLD JOE!
5/12/2020 7:29 PM

I ALMOST MADE IT. BUT THEN...I KICKED SOME DIRT WHEN I LEFT. OBAMAGATE.
5/12/2020 7:37 PM
We can go back to all the crap he did while President later...Here's what's important.

HE MADE IT OUT! GOT OUT ALIVE....ALMOST. HILLARY WAS ON HER OWN!

BUT THEN...........He drank from the poison cup that is Hillary and now he's going down.

HE conspired with the FBI. KNEW ABOUT and posted with the Hillary server. HAD MEETING with FBI -CIA - BIDEN.

We'll get to the old crap later. Schiff and all the top democrats knew the conspiracy thing was bs. BUT they just lost the election and were ******. They figured they would make Trump pay for not following the rules. They rolled the dice on THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA and FBI HEADS and CIA HEAD and
BUREAUCRATIC IMPLANTED CANCER SWAMP WALL of imbedded forever people more concerned with a paycheck because they left their soul at the door.

LET'S GET TO IT!
5/12/2020 7:52 PM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
OBAMAGATE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.