OBAMAGATE Topic

Obama seems desperate. Making hacked phone calls to his millionaire buddies. Pressuring Bernie and Harris and Warren to drop out or else.

Another rigged election from the DemoNazi party of voter suppression by media prior to election. (HI BERNIE!)

The good news is the majority has caught on. About 4 years ago. The only thing changed is our level of disgust for the swamp.

The only thing left is the clearly less than clever response from uninformed misinformed undereducated indoctrinated subjects of tyranny.

5/12/2020 9:12 PM
The great empty thread maker strikes again.

NOVEMBER...TICK TOCK
5/12/2020 9:42 PM
LOL....I can only imagine Doug's rantings. It's funny that the Trump admin is in court right now saying there should be zero oversight of the president..and that the president has supreme authority....but then they are crying about this. Biggest ******* hypocrites ever.
5/12/2020 9:47 PM
They're all hypocrites. Your side is just losing at the moment. That'll continue for awhile. Take a vacation from this crap. We are probably screwed either way. Carpe diem!
5/13/2020 2:49 PM
Brennan and Clapper will serve time.

There is a smidgen. Liar.
5/13/2020 3:09 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 2:49:00 PM (view original):
They're all hypocrites. Your side is just losing at the moment. That'll continue for awhile. Take a vacation from this crap. We are probably screwed either way. Carpe diem!
"probably"???!!!
5/13/2020 3:48 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Brennan and Clapper will serve time.

There is a smidgen. Liar.
What will they serve time for?

Under US surveillance rules, unmasking an American's identity in a report derived from foreign-intelligence surveillance is routine when necessary to understand (e.g., who was the Russian ambassador talking to?). The NSA did so 10,000 times last year, nearly 17,000 times in 2018.

The full unmasking note says "While the principals are identified below, we cannot confirm they saw the unmasked information."

This very document released by ODNI explicitly notes that the people who received the info were authorized to receive it and that the unmasking went through standard NSA procedures.
5/13/2020 4:08 PM (edited)
We shall see. Durham is looking into many things. Perhaps the soft coup isn't simply a conspiracy theory.

I could be wrong.

The transcripts are clear: they were after Flynn at all costs. Schiff never had any proof of collusion. It was a witch hunt. Testimonies differ from what several have publicly claimed. Even Clapper said under oath that only anecdotal evidence existed. An incoming national security adviser can talk to a foreign ambassador. I can post them if you don't believe me. I really don't care one way or another.

Enjoy the summer.
5/13/2020 4:15 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 4:15:00 PM (view original):
We shall see. Durham is looking into many things. Perhaps the soft coup isn't simply a conspiracy theory.

I could be wrong.

The transcripts are clear: they were after Flynn at all costs. Schiff never had any proof of collusion. It was a witch hunt. Testimonies differ from what several have publicly claimed. Even Clapper said under oath that only anecdotal evidence existed. An incoming national security adviser can talk to a foreign ambassador. I can post them if you don't believe me. I really don't care one way or another.

Enjoy the summer.
Flynn lied to the FBI and took a plea to avoid FARA charges and was fired by Trump for lying to Pence.

Usually the FBI only has anecdotal evidence - hence why they investigate.

What are Brennan and Clapper going to jail for? What was the crime?
5/13/2020 4:36 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/13/2020 4:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 4:15:00 PM (view original):

I could be wrong.

Enjoy the summer.
Flynn lied to the FBI and took a plea to avoid FARA charges and was fired by Trump for lying to Pence.

Usually the FBI only has anecdotal evidence - hence why they investigate.

What are Brennan and Clapper going to jail for? What was the crime?
They go to jail for Obama weaponizing federal arms against private citizens. We used to call them NAZIS.
5/13/2020 4:40 PM
DUMMY - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?
5/13/2020 4:57 PM
I think whoever is responsible for misleading the FISA court is in hot water. Did Clapper commit perjury? What he and Comey claim don't jive. Obama had knowledge of Flynn prior to the Jan 5 2017 meeting. Who briefed him, and why?

Did Brennan hatch the collusion investigation? That cost taxpayers a mint.

Durham's report will show whether or not anything serious occurred. It really does look like Flynn never should have been investigated. Being fired is a different argument.
5/13/2020 5:05 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...10 Next ▸
OBAMAGATE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.